Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rebuilding carbs 88 1500, on the hot air control, actuator, there are nr 2 and nr 3 hose color pink going to a check valve with nr 1 hose out of check valve color pink, this hose goes to the left intake manifold, my nr 1 hose was broke and I cannot find where the hose goes on the manifold? Help! I ordered the carb kits from siriusconinc.com, I remember reading on this forum not to use the needle valve and seat, but I cannot found that post again. Does anyone know anything about using the needle and seat from that kit? What is the purpose of the pipe that bolts onto the air box and has two hoses going to the carb? The pipe has a connection in the middle that looks like a hose should be connected, but nothing is connected. Thanks

·
It aint rocket science
3,966 Posts
Rebuilding carbs 88 1500, on the hot air control, actuator, there are nr 2 and nr 3 hose color pink going to a check valve with nr 1 hose out of check valve color pink, this hose goes to the left intake manifold, my nr 1 hose was broke and I cannot find where the hose goes on the manifold? What is the purpose of the pipe that bolts onto the air box and has two hoses going to the carb? The pipe has a connection in the middle that looks like a hose should be connected, but nothing is connected. Thanks
There are two vacuum fittings on the #4 intake. There is a vertical one a couple inches up from the horizontal fitting, it might go there.

The pipe to nowhere attached to the box is for CA model usage only.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.