Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Not trying to sound or look like a commercial ad, but I have seen requests for not only Gold Wing parts but several other bikes as well on this forum....I have been buying parts from these guys and didn't know they had made a video of their shop, and the thousands of bits and pieces they carry...So if this helps you narrow down your search for that odd part, then it's worth seeing....

Seems Big Jim and Tigger have made a you tube video of their shop and just some of the items they have in stock....Don't let the pictures fool you into thinking with all of that stuff hanging there, how do they even know what they have....Big Jim is the Gold Wing pro, Tigger is more into Harleys, but between the two of them, they pretty well know what they do and don't have...Out back there are several old Wind Jammer fairings and mounting brackets, engines on the ground are mostly "parts" engines, Loose a side cover?? it might not be the right color but they had one for my newest Wing, price??? about $85.00, not the over $100.00 plus dollars for the battery side cover, everyone else has for sale....

So if you are looking for that odd piece, check these guys out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-xCu0aJOI4

Site Page...
http://www.houstoncyclesalvage.net/index.html

Both of these guys are good people and they are the only place I know of that will give you a warranty on any electrical part, If it don't work send or take it back....If they don't have another one they will either refund your money, or find you a good one at no extra charge....Check out that video, its about 5 minutes but you can skip the Harley stuff...BTW They ship not only to all 50 states but overseas as well....

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
imported post

I have to agree. Been there several times and Tigger has been super. He even made some calls in search of some parts I needed and sent me to another shop. I highly recommend them.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
imported post

Great post will call these guys and see if they got a lens for drag specialties mudflap.Man thats a lot of parts thanks again:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
imported post

Bookedmarked that page . my new best place for parts thanks:waving:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.