Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hey yall thanks for the feedback on my shifting issue i adjusted the cable and its much better now thanks. i bought this bike a month ago and i just love it. but how can i know for sure the mileage on the odo. hasnt rolled around a time or two the bike is in awsome shape it reads 58000k its an 1981 gl 1100 wing?????:baffled:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey speedracer :waving: Welcome to the forum. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
imported post

Not too manybikes get their odometer rolled, even wings. What did the previous owner tell you? Without taking the engine apart, don't know how else to tell. If you're not sure on some maintanance items, assume the 24 years makes it time to change the belts and hoses anyway. Have to agreeas one new owner to another, pretty awesome bike!

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

it belonged to a police officer as his personel bike and he bought a new one i didnt ask him about the odo i was really xcited to get it home

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

I would think it safer to get a complete check over, just in case. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

With the age of the bike I'ld give her a good check up anyway, As long as he was riding her and not letting her sit she souldn't be to bad, Things tend to go to hell when they sit for a couple of years

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.