Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

How come the wind is always fresher, the rivers always clearer, the sky always bluer, the trees always greener,the flowers always brighter, and the women always better looking and more willing..... *

when I'm on my motorcycle?

Seems to work that way whatever motorcycle I'm riding at the time........!

Strange........ passing strange......

Sometimes I worry that I should seek medical care, but then I say the heck with it and just go out and ride my motorcycle!

Guess I'll just live and die this way!

:cooldj:

(* don't get me wrong..... I'm a one-woman man, and that woman is Red! :cheeky1:)

Attachments

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Isn't there a song.. something about having your "beer goggle" on.. or the "girls looking prettier at closing time"... sounds like something similar..:waving:

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,827 Posts
imported post

For the answer to part of your musings you should ask Red why she's more willing when riding on the bike. ;):D:waving:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Well, Ding Dong -- I think I'll let well enough alone on that particular question.....

My original intent was to ask why all of life is sweeter on a motorcycle.....

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

CJ, I understand your question...

One of my joyful moments on a motorcycle...

Imagine rolling through a two lane road, somewhere in the country. No cars, just you. Trees on one side, small hayfields, a river, and more trees on the other side. Its about 3 in the afternoon, so the sun has that just starting to get low in the sky look to it.

As you roll through those twisties, you go in and out of the shade. You can feel the warmth of the sun, then the coolness of the shade alternate. The smells of that hayfield hit your nose, then the scent of the forest.

All the while the feel of the motorcycle, the sound of that engine in its sweet part of the rpm band...

Its a happy assault on your senses.

I like it!

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
Isn't there a song.. something about having your "beer goggle" on.. or the "girls looking prettier at closing time"... sounds like something similar..:waving:
Yep! sure is...

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/ORqzaOFUCsg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
and THIS one...

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/c1975AYEC2s&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

Freedom... in sooo many ways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.