Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

221 - 240 of 277 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

A friend told me about it when I bought my 1500. I Loved it. Great people and a world of information and knowledge that is a tremendous source for those who are learning.

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Sold my Bandit and had the goldwing kinda pushed on me. Wasn't in the best of conditions, so googled for info. I didn't come across this sight till I talked to my helper about it and he sent me the link. So I read for quite along time and signed on. No regrets!!

·
Senior Something
13,270 Posts
imported post

I Googled "how to get a Goldwing on the center stand", and most of the links were from this site. Been here ever since.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

Friend I ride with AlsGoldwing

·
Not Quite Right
2,525 Posts
imported post

Someone suggested I join this site when I resurrected the Goldwing Owner's check in thread on ADVrider, Been here ever since, slowly learning everything I can.

·
Premium Member
64,288 Posts
imported post

It was linked from our Goldwing forum.
And I looked already several times andI liked it
a lot, so thats why I signed in.

Wil
De Motormuis.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

Hubby got himself a GL1100 1982 Interstate. No manuals, the guy who had it was a rider, knew nothing about maintaince, only road on cool day, with his Baptist biker group. But did keep it in a shed and had the oil changed and regular maint. done. I am glad I found you guys. Nice to see there are other rider who like the classic bikes.

I found you thru a search on milage, and you guys just confirmed what we already thought was the problem. Glad I got the parts, he can work on tuneup tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
imported post

I was investigating the bike i was going to purchase, i just did a search for 1984 Goldwing, came upon the Steve Saunders page for things to consider before buying a used Golwing, I have been here ever since.

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

With both hands.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
imported post

I was investigating the bike i was going to purchase, i just did a search for gl1100 Goldwing, came upon the Steve Saunders page.... I have been here ever since.a fantastic forum with fantastic people, always ready to help ..

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

TodHPa wrote:
I had a slow start but have caught on with it.
[align=center]
Not yet you haven't...you only use The Last Poster thread.....

[/align]

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
imported post

I find it searching for info on Goldwings.

edit for spelling

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
imported post

...Found it, when troubleshooting the problem with my wing starting. I do a lot of my own mechanicin' but am more then happy to pick the brain of wiser folk, which is generally anyone I meet...

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

I found out about it while I was searching the net to buy a Goldwing. This is absolutely hands down the best Goldwing forum out there. I've researched and visited quite a few since finding this one and cant stay away from this one.

:thumbsup:;)

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
imported post

i googled for info n this was top of the list, never looked anywhere else since. great members, lots of help and very friendly, thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
imported post

I met some goldwing owners at a rally and they told me to come here. glad i did, lots of info here.

·
Premium Member
1992 interstate
33 Posts
imported post

I found this site when posters on the gwrra forum talked about it. So I checked it out and liked what I saw. Although I don't post often I check on it at least 3 times a week. George

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

I found this forum through a Google search of Goldwing forums. I am very happy that I found this site it is really great! :)

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
imported post

I goggled for some help with my Goldwing and arrived here ..this really is the best Goldwing forum

221 - 240 of 277 Posts