Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have looked at the links and threads for the methods of connecting MP3/Ipod's into the Goldwing 1500 audio system and I do have a 'Starcom Goldwing Enhanced' module that allows me to plug the riders audio lead's from bike and helmet into it, and armed with that I can play Ipod through speakers and headsets fine.

Trouble is, both rider and pillion receive output and if her on back wants to listen to Ipod via this method, then I have to as well.

Does anyone know, is there a method of enabling Ipod connectivity such that it can be switched between rider and pillion only (or have both active ) ? or indeed connected such that only the pillion has a given ipod usage ?

Thanks for any replies.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, and thanks for that. A usefull looking little adapter and I think we will pick one up. Only shame is of course that you lose the intercom capability - and i'd love to hear a method of using this and retaining that capability ! Cheers.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
There is a 5 pin din adapter out there with a 3.5 mm plug built in that would work, just don't remember where I saw it. Ill try find it later for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.