Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you post a picture in the message body ?

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  wexy 
#1 ·
imported post

Hey All , Just wandering , How do you apply a photo to to the body of the message ? I did it to my first message buy mistake and have no idea as to how I did that , I'm a little PC challenged but learning though . I'm still trying to reduce a pic of my bike to use as a what do you's call it Avitar ?Safe Holidays Gents .

Zryder

#2 ·
imported post

Z, send me your pic to my e-mail and I'll make it for you.  There is a button on the bottom of the post screen that says Attachment:  I'll try to add a pic to my post and see what happens.

This should work

Anyone recognize who made the saddlebag and trunk rails? You don't see them with the whacked off corners and railing like these.

When you want to add your pic, use the Insert Image button, and direct it to the URL you have your picture listed at. 

Raymond

#3 ·
imported post

Thanks Silicon Sam , with your help and understanding I think I got it , Maybe you could if you would take this pic to resize it for me as a Avitar . I did go to the the FAQs and the question was ( Can you add photos to the message ? ) and of course the answer was ( Yes ) but the person didn't say how . But to add this photo to the ( insert image ) I had to delete the ( http: ) first and after the pic came up ok . And also I went to you nic name on the left here to send you a Email of this pic and the only thing that came up was this reply window , not your Email addy . Thanks again .

Zryder

#5 ·
imported post

Zryder, you just click the add avatar button in you account. You really just need to spend a couple of minutes exploring the options, they are the usual php type options available of other forums (with a few extras).

The options for inserting image, insert url etc are all in the box where you type your messages, all in plain sight.

It tells you in the FAQ post the sizes allowed for avatars, images etc and the wingnut kindlyoffers to resize the avatar for people that can't do it themselves. Like I said, it's all there to see, you just need to spend a few minutes raeding it.

#7 ·
imported post

I thank you for resizing the pic for me Gents , Silicon Sam was so kind to tell me HOW to do it. But you are right , I do and Will take more time to read up on the ins and outs of the bourd . Thank you so kindly for bearing with me :grinner:, I'll get it , LOL .

The Zryder

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.