Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Yes, that is pretty astounding. No matter what combo I came up with, the symbol was correct. :shock:

Thanks for making my day a little stranger:p:DStranger still is every time you do it, the symbols change by the numbers.

Hobie

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Yep, that's spooky!!!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

spookey indeed ,,I tried it several times and it came up withthe right symbol everytime ,,,So then I thought of the numbers and got my wife to click the mouse and it came up with the wrong symbol ,,,,Strange or what ,,,Then I went and clicked the mouse myself and it came up with the right symbol ....:baffled::baffled:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
spookey indeed ,,I tried it several times and it came up withthe right symbol everytime ,,,So then I thought of the numbers and got my wife to click the mouse and it came up with the wrong symbol ,,,,Strange or what ,,,Then I went and clicked the mouse myself and it came up with the right symbol ....:baffled::baffled:
Haven't tried it with the girlfriend pushing the button, but she can read my mind anyway, or so she says!!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I have got it worked out as to how it works, have you yet?:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

wexman wrote:

Hi Wexman

Its intelligent related

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It's clever, been around on the net for a few years. Try doing several of their computations on paper selecting any two digits and see what shows up. The changing symbols are just smoke.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
imported post

oh Exavid !!!!!!! You gave it away !!... Heavy sigh   SilverDave /forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif (says the Math Teacher )           10a +b -(a+b)

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
imported post

Amazing how one little hint can unlock the whole puzzle. I've been trying to figure that thing out for the last couple of years, and it turns out to be easy as falling down. Not to let the entire cat out of the bag, but no matter how the symbols beside the numbers change over all, one set of numbers always has the same symbol, which is the one that pops up in the "crystal ball". That set of numbers also happens to all be multiples of one number, and coincidently the numbers in the set will add up to the number they are a multiple of.

I do know a few folks who were pretty spooked by that site. Just wait until I demonstrate my new-found psychic powers, by going them one better than the site and telling them what their symbol is going to be BEFORE they do the calculations. Maybe I'll write it down and put it in a sealed envelope David Blaine style

Muhahahahahahahh:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I didn't give it away, I didn't give out any more than Silicon Sam did! If you like that try it in hexadecimal instead of base 10.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

manxblackcat wrote:
wexman wrote:

Hi Wexman

Its intelligent related
Doooh ...whats that ?:baffled: I only have aunts and uncles ,and none of them are called intelligent ,Thats probably why I cannot understand it :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.