Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi everyone. I just clicked on keener's :dude: Mana pile in a message and apparently just sent him a Mana. So do I take it that this is how a person becomes god-like in this forum? :p
For some reason I'm thinking about Arlo Guthrie's "I don't want a pickle, I just wanna ride my Motorcycle" song now. Going go for more turkey...,:clapper: Jim

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

jimchristiansen wrote:
Hi everyone. I just clicked on keener's :dude: Mana pile in a message and apparently just sent him a Mana. So do I take it that this is how a person becomes god-like in this forum? :p
Hey jimchristiansen, :waving: I think this "Mana" thing is all Political. :whip: As you stated you just click on the mana icon of the member you wish to send some to. :coollep:You can only give "Mana" once to each member you feel has helped you with any problem, just the way that I am now explaining this to you. :clapper:and when you have four barrells of "Mana" you have some chance of getting promoted to the rank of "Guru" So please give me some "Mana" because I want to get promoted. :jumper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

Redwing, I recall seeing one fellow's(can't recall the name)barrels completely full and this person only had about 27 or 28 posts in total. I guess he must be the fellow who springs for drinks at the local pub over there in Ireland. Politics, hmmmmph!! LOL

Here's a quote I see posted from another fellow(sorry, can't recall his name either)on this site and I love it; Politicians are like diapers and they have to be changed often for the same reason.

Vic

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

All drinks are on me! :cheeky1:

And I just polished Redwing's and Vic's shoes by giving each their deserved Mana.:clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Redwing, I recall seeing one fellow's(can't recall the name)barrels completely full and this person only had about 27 or 28 posts in total.

Here's a quote I see posted from another fellow(sorry, can't recall his name either)on this site and I love it; Politicians are like diapers and they have to be changed often for the same reason.
Hey Goldwinger1984, :waving:Thats correct, :whip: but he is not Irish. :leprechaun: There are three of them, :crying:eek:ne of them is Redmist who I think has four(4) posts, that is why I have called on the Admin and Moderator to set up a "Mana Tribunal" to investigate this scandal. :whip: You saw that "Politicians are like diapers" under my signature but I have it changed now.

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Correction, :waving:Christyirl is a Dublin member with 4 green barrells and posted twice. AAhhh ! ! :whip: Redmist is from Leeds with 4 green barrells and posted 4 times. AAhhh ! ! :whip: and Zryder is from Canada with 4 green barrells and posted 21 times and only joined this forum on the 2nd December '04. AAhhh ! ! :whip: Now you have the evidence if you wish to attend this "Mana Tribunal"The only thing about this scandal is that its well spread over the world.:jumper:This is post number 500 for me and I have only one (01) green barrell. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

Mana ??? Isn't that a italian fraze , Like in " It don'tmana what you do , I'm goin to ride my GL "

Zryder

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

Redwing, if you knew Zrider as I do you'd understand why he deserves four full barrels. He's got to be one of the most helpful guys out there in Wing land and never causes an upset or a stir. I guess you could say that he is a true gentleman.

And not to worry Redwing, I bet that one of these days you'll wake to find that you are appreciated out here more than you know.

Vic

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Redwing, if you knew Zrider as I do you'd understand why he deserves four full barrels. He's got to be one of the most helpful guys out there in Wing land and never causes an upset or a stir. I guess you could say that he is a true gentleman.
Ok Goldwinger1984, :waving:As you are a "Guru" I will have to take your word and respect your rank. :jumper:If I knew anything about :18red::15blue::1000yellow:I would help people as well, :skipping:and I never cause any trouble to anyone, :baffled:and everyone tells me im a real gentleman, :leprechaun:but I still cant get any "Mana" Ok Zryder I will give you a squirt as well. :clapper:Happy New Year to all. :weightlifter:

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

Why Thank You Gents . Just trying to spread a little cheer :goofygrin:, And yes , I would allways be there to help out in any way in building our GLs :waving:. Took me quite awhile to realize what "mana" is and with this thread I now know for sure .

:1000yellow:Zryder:1000darkblue:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

jimchristiansen wrote:
I just polished Redwing's and Vic's shoes by giving each their deserved Mana.:clapper:
Thanks jimchristiansen, :waving:I was wondering how my shoes were so glossy. :leprechaun: Happy new year. :coollep:

:baffled: :18red: :walker:

PS. This doesn't look like the fastest colour with this guy walking behind.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

It also don't mana, but I'm going to make this the 14th. message here . But ATTENTION ! jimchristiansen , Is that your yellow 1800 customGLwing inyour avitar ? Would you have more info and pictures on the GL . I'd like to know more about it . Nice lookin Custom .

Zryder

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

No matter how smart ya are, there's always some young intellectual out there lookin' to make a name for himself...... One synapse quicker, one brain cell sharper. Once you start, you can't go back.... It never ends until you finally run into some F___n genius who blows you out of the water.....

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

Zryder wrote:
It also don't mana, but I'm going to make this the 14th. message here . But ATTENTION ! jimchristiansen , Is that your yellow 1800 customGLwing inyour avitar ? Would you have more info and pictures on the GL . I'd like to know more about it . Nice lookin Custom .

Zryder
Why not send him a Private Message?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

My son sent me this image... He said it is also known a "Six Shooter", but I call it my dream bike. I wish I knew where he got it from. Jim :cool:

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

Thanks Jim , for the comeback . Sixshooter , what a great lookin Custom , Can I dream on the style also ?:baffled:

Zryder

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.