Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Before you answer the question, did you consider the following ?:-

Just remember that you're standing on a Planet that's evolving.

And revolving at 900 miles per hour.

That's orbiting at 19 miles a second, so it's reckoned,

A Sun that is the source of all our power.

The Sun and you and me , and all the stars that you can see, are moving

at a million miles a day in an outer spiral arm, at 40,000 miles an hour, of the Galaxy we call the Milky Way.

Author :- Eric Idle (Monty Python)

If you think you know the answer, then save it for the Cops, next time they stop you for speeding and ask..." Do you know what speed you were doing back there"?

Stop the World, I wanna get off !!!!!:dude:Cheers, Mate

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

I have to add a little more because my goldwing is red, the fastest color!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

My Skipper's Goldwing is:12black: (the real MANS colour):cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: and if he drove it West to East in Ecuador (along the equator), a few more MPH could be added to the equation.

Back to you....................Regards .......Mate.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

So I guess it depends on if you are headed East or West, for the total mph then...

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
imported post

Mine is as fast and smooth as I want it!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

da_bull wrote:
So I guess it depends on if you are headed East or West, for the total mph then...
Yep..... Travelling East (with the rotation of the Earth) would be the fastest. Also, your latitudinal location North or South of the equator would decrease your MPH.

The closer you get to the N&SPoles the sloweryour locationrotates around the Earth's axis.

Hope that helps with your calculations..............Regards Mate.

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Faster than you can spit a hot horse turd out of your mouth.........thats pretty quick, bucko.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Skippers Mate wrote:
da_bull wrote:
Yep..... Travelling East (with the rotation of the Earth) would be the fastest. Also, your latitudinal location North or South of the equator would decrease your MPH.

The closer you get to the N&SPoles the sloweryour locationrotates around the Earth's axis.

Hope that helps with your calculations..............Regards Mate.
So, that's why everyone says their color is the fastest, they must be riding on different areas of the earth and also depends on East/West. So no one will ever know which color is actually fastest.I am thinking my Interstate is, just because its 40 pounds lighter than the SE/Aspy's... :D:D:action::action:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

According to the USAF,..... BLACK is the fastest colour, (sorry color)..........

Itwas the color they painted the fastest aeroplane that was ever built,

SR-71 BLACK BIRD......I rest my case:D:D:D

Cheers.......Mate

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

According to the US Navy......BLACK is the fastest colour (sorry again, color).

It was the color they painted their fastest submarine.

USS SEAWOLF SSN21.........I rest my case :D:D:D

Cheers.....Mate.

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
imported post

Black is as close to dark as you're gonna get, and everyone knows how fast dark is, don't they?
Don't believe me?
When it's around midnight, turn off the light in your room.
See how quick it gets dark? You didn't even see it coming, did you?

That's how fast dark (or black) is......

I rest MY case.....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Not long ago, the fastest speed known to mankind was, the speed of light, until Scientists & Physicists discovered HOLES in the Universe. These HOLES are estimated totravel an extra 10 per/cent faster. :):):)

Do I have to tell you what color they named them ???????:X:X:X

CASE CLOSED !!!!!!!!!!:byebye::byebye::byebye:

TTFN..........Mate

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Christine wrote:
red is the fastest and the best colour. i think so anyway.
If a sexy woman, wearing only RED underwear, were to beckon me, I would....... come running.:D

If a sexy woman, wearing only BlACK underwear, were to beckon me, I would still come running.........But a lot FASTER!!!!!:D:D:D

RED is RACEY............. BLACK is FAST.:action:

So far, none of ye have calculated how fast your GLs can travel. have all of your Window XL programs "crashed" ??????:dude:

Cheers.....Mate

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

You have to add in the fact that because of the rotation of the earth the bike could be on the side that is rotating away from the forward progression or adding to it. So it depends what side of the earth it is at, at that time.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
imported post

Mine is fast and red as Redwing said :action:

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

:coollep:Fast enough to make it pucker to hold my butt to the seat:action::action::action:

Winger 82:11brown:

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

i just got one little thing to say....who gives a rats azz? the speed limit around here is 70 mph at the fastest point out on interstate 75. as long as mine will go 55, which is the speed limit out on the 4 lane next to my house, im happy as a fat boy eatin cake! oh and by the way, mines BLACK.........rick

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.