Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Maybe when it is late at night and your eyes are tired, it is better for this sort of thing, I found all 11 in just a few seconds of looking at the picture, not like me at all!!!!:shock::)

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I've seen this one before and it's not that hard to find all 11 for most folks but really, it needs to be the original size to view it properly and give everyone an even chance to find them.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

if you see 11, and are extremely "observer" you need to work on your spelling, too...

·
Premium Member
63,107 Posts
imported post

Bev Doolittle, great artist..Known for the hidden images in her paintings.. That piece is one of her first........

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
I've seen this one before and it's not that hard to find all 11 for most folks but really, it needs to be the original size to view it properly and give everyone an even chance to find them.
right click.... save image...... use image resize soft ware ??????

forum only allows certain size of attachment

Not so hard!!!!

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,206 Posts
imported post

No, you guys have totally missed the point.

The ONLY WAY you can see all 11 is IF you do not have Pastel Color Blindness.

For instance, there are only 2 horses on that page for me. And both of them are on the trail.

It is a play on shape recognition, just like in the Pastel Color Blindness tests I see every time I go to the eye doctor. I never ever, see more than 2 numbers Max, and usually only 1 number in their eye charts.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,206 Posts
imported post

it's not bothersome in every day moving around.

Most things are in solid colors. Solid pink, I see that.

Solid red, solid brown, I do okay. but merge colors in random dots??

That don't work so well. It is because of the rods in the eyes that sense the different colors. I forget the medical description now, but they don't work right.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

I'm in trouble... I counted 12 on the smaller version and 11 on the bigger version ..... hmmmmm......

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.