Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So as I am walking around my yard doing that mind numbing task called "cutting grass" I notice my Honda water pump sitting by the lake. Then as I push my Honda lawn mower passed the garage I notice my Wing sitting next to my Ridgeline. So I think to myself why do I own so many Hondas and do other people owm as many as well. (Opps I forgot I have 13HP Honda on a Go Devil that we use duck hunting but it isn't in my yard right now). I know that the small engines have always been easier to start and more reliable than any of the others I have had over the years. So my question is how many different Honda machines do you own and why?

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

Currently a Honda CB 400, 1500 Goldwing Aspencade, Honda Lawn mower. At one time had a Honda Car, Honda Boat Motor, Honda Generator, Assorted motorcycles and a 3 wheeler Big Red for Button Lady.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

GL1200A, GL1500, CB1000F, TroyBilt (Honda) log splitter, TroyBilt (Honda) pressure washer. . . . . . . . That is all.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Guess my extent of Honda Products is limited to just two Honda Gold Wings....But my son in Conroe needed a mower, and I gave him my 6 year old Briggs and Stratton powered mower....It quit???....His neighbor is letting him use his 8?? year old Honda mower, cutting deck has a few rust holes in it, the discharge chute was missing, but it cranks and runs like a new one..That sucker will throw a pop can out at you in a heart beat...I know I had to duck one.....:shock:....

I have never had any problems with any Honda product we owned in the chemical plants where I worked on the equipment, we did however have Briggs, Kohler, and Wisconsin engines that were always in the shop for repairs...Honda products were much more expensive, but well worth it...The company, at my request bought Honda products to replace some of our two year old totally wore out equipment.....Our "down time" on mowers, pumps etc was cut drastically....Within one year they paid for them selves.....

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

My Valkyrie,
and a very old c100 pushrod cub that's fairly rare. (maybe some day I'll get around to restoring it).

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

Just my 1100, 1200 and lawnmower

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

A 1981 gl 500 ,daily rider. candy muse red
1980 gl 1100. parts bike, black
1983 gl 1100 Aspencade parts bike. black
I corner bedroom 1/2 full assorted gl 1100 parts. black.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
imported post

At the present time I have the following:

1990 GL1500 SE

2003 Acura TL (made by Honda)

2006 Honda CRV

Karcher High Pressure Washer with Honda engine

"Old man Honda" has came a long way hasn't he?

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

GL1800
350 Fourtrack
Odyssey van (wife claims this one)
Mower
Trimmer
Generator

If my Yamaha outboard ever wears out, it will be replaced with a Honda, but at 24 years I am still waiting!

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

450 Foreman ATV
GL1500
06 Civic(Boss's)Son in law works at the Civic plant in Alliston,Ont.
Used to have:82 Prelude and an 87 Accord

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Wingnumberone wrote:
norton wrote:
. . . . a very old c100 pushrod cub . . . . .
It's one of these:
http://ct90-ct110.com/1961454545Early45Trail.html

except mine is a 1960, one of the very first, complete but not as clean as the one in the pics.

It is one of the very first dual sport / trail bikes made. these things were the inspiration for the honda trail 50, then the trail 70, 90 and so on.

I'm sure some collector would like to have it. I've got some pics of mine somewhere, I'll post a few as soon as I remember what file they are in.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

my Yamaha outboard died this summer 2 days before the inlaws where to show up at the lake. The Honda dealer didn't have what I needed but the Yamaha dealer did and gave me a great deal as well so my boat still doesn't have a Honda on it. My UTV and yard tractor are Kubodas,but that is because it is a diesel thing.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Only two, my Goldwing 1800 and the Silverwing scooter.

·
New Guy
791 Posts
imported post

The bikes in my sig +:

bf130 outboard on my whaler
Lawnmower
Generator
Supercharged Acura/ Honda nsx

If Honda made a toothbrush, I'd buy it.

(fwiw: I'm negotiating on a '78 550 Four as we speak)

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

2000 GL1500SE
1984 GL1200A
1984 GL1200I - parts bike
1998 CR-V
lawn mower
Son's 2007 Civic
Wife used to have a Civic but one of our sons totalled it and we couldn't find a low mileage one in the price range we could afford, so we replaced it with a Corolla. I love the Honda cars too. I've had a CRX, 2 Civics and an Odyssey previously.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.