Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was almost titled "anyone from Ohio here?", but I know better. ;) Anyway, if you are in or near Ohio, and have not yet seen the flood wall murals in Portsmouth, Ohio, you *must* see them. :) I rode my little CB100 from Columbus, Ohio to Greenbo State Park in Kentucky and stopped to see the flood wall murals before crossing the bridge. I was wet and cold and pretty miserable overall, but it was a successful trip. :) https://www.facebook.com/jeri.gillam/media_set?set=a.281789331846099.75942.100000451028598&type=3

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome Jeri.

How about some pictures of the mural, and of course most importantly of the bike?

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
This was almost titled "anyone from Ohio here?", but I know better. ;) Anyway, if you are in or near Ohio, and have not yet seen the flood wall murals in Portsmouth, Ohio, you *must* see them. :) I rode my little CB100 from Columbus, Ohio to Greenbo State Park in Kentucky and stopped to see the flood wall murals before crossing the bridge. I was wet and cold and pretty miserable overall, but it was a successful trip. :) https://www.facebook.com/jeri.gillam/media_set?set=a.281789331846099.75942.100000451028598&type=3
me be from Cbus

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Worth the ride from northern Ohio?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
im from batavia ohio, just east of cincinnati, and portsmith is just about 100 miles east of me, and we ride there quite a bit, to look at the murials. yes they are worth a trip. we have taken pics of them, but they are long gone by now. plan you a day trip, and come see them. yall keep on winginit rick

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Worth the ride from northern Ohio?

Hmm, let's take this a step at a time. 1. It's a gorgeous fall day. 2. You're riding. 3. There are places to eat along the way. 4. The destination isn't as important as the ride itself. ;)

Save room for a stop at the 2nd Street Dairy Bar in Portsmouth. Just tell them you want a footer.. :)

Yes, dang it, it's worth the trip! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.