Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
imported post

I don't know what the regular price is for my '06 GL1800here in Oklahomabut I get mine for $7 as part of my veteran disability.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
imported post

i just paid here in Ohio for another year, it was 46 dollars for a sticker to put on the old plates, more for new plates.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

£66 GBP per year forthe wing, £35 GBP for 6 months road tax (vehicle excise duty),we have different rates for different cc's , i think over 500cc its top whack, moped is the cheapest,

something like this it what we have to put on bikes,

the picture is near to actual size

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
imported post

$37 for bike and trailer in NC.

I don't think I have to license trailer, but I did.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
imported post

92 dollars for one year here in California for a 1991 GL1500A :waving:

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
imported post

For years my 81 gl1100 regie in NY was $11.00 plus $15.00 surcharge for vanity plates,(WINGD). This year the regie whet up $3.00, go figure. Now it's $29 total

·
Premium Member
63,107 Posts
imported post

1500 winger wrote:
92 dollars for one year here in California for a 1991 GL1500A :waving:
93 1500 Asp in California $87.00 @ year.. Put down low value figure..........:action:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

will put antique tags on my '83 next month, $9.75 one time fee

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

$80.00 and change here in Lee County Alabama, for a 99 1500SE Motortrike.My 2001 Express cargo van was less!!

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

All you guys seem to get it cheap I pay nz$260 (about130us) a year. The powers that be claim that motorcyclists take longer to heal(cost more) when we have an accident therefore we pay more than car drivers. Just this week they were talking about raisng the fees by 100%.

Regards to all.

John S

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
imported post

cbhon wrote:
All you guys seem to get it cheap I pay nz$260 (about180us) a year. The powers that be claim that motorcyclists take longer to heal(cost more) when we have an accident therefore we pay more than car drivers. Just this week they were talking about raisng the fees by 100%.

Regards to all.

John S
That is a ridiculous amount for a bike :X

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
imported post

cbhon wrote:
All you guys seem to get it cheap    I pay nz$260 (about180 us) a year. The powers that be claim that motorcyclists take longer to heal(cost more) when we have an accident therefore we pay more than car drivers.  Just this week they were talking about raisng the fees by 100%.

Regards to all.

John S    

We pay about the same in Western Australia but it includes compulsory third party insurance. Any other insurance is not mandatory. Without the third party insurance the actual registration is about $40 ......:shock: In the Eastern States ie New South Wales it"s about double what we pay !!!!:shock:

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
imported post

I'll have to check NY DMV and see if they have antique or classic plates for MC.Thay may still ding me extra for the vanity plate.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.