Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

How old are you?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since there was a Age poll saying who is the oldest , i am questioning if i am the youngest person on here....lol

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
imported post

59, and happy to have made it!

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

don't know for sure, but I think I'm older than when this thread first started!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::gunhead::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Looks like your going to get the same results, I'm still going to be 68 and loving it. Man I'm young.

I'm working until I hit 72 at least, still having fun

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

Well I know I'm not the youngest, but I see I am the majority age so far. I feel proud to say I'm turning 43 this year and I feel like 30!:D :cool:

Jen :action:

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

new83wing wrote:
So since there was a Age poll saying who is the oldest , i am questioning if i am the youngest person on here....lol
I don't think so, seems to me there is one guy of 23, can't remember who though (I'm old enough to claim Alzheimers)

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

49 (right now)
In Augest I will celebrate the 1st anniversery of my 49th b-day:action::action::action:

·
Administrator
57,435 Posts
imported post

SpiderBob wrote:
..........I'm working until I hit 72 at least, still having fun...........
Bob,

I said that too. But then the atmosphere where I work corroded terribly and turned to miserable muck.

We acquired a micro-manager who thinks he is God's gift to all knowledge. Never once will he receive an idea and use it. He has managed to take a team of folks who went out of their way to see that everything works, and that none of the fire trucks has a broken computer in it.

Now, all I want is as far away from there as I can get. The minute I can see my way clear to exist without that miserable piece of scum in my life, I'm gone.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Youngest??? Age is a state of mind.....You are only as old as you feel.....I know people that are 30 that act 70 and people that are 70 and act 30, so age is only a state of mind......There are days when I feel 20 yrs old, then there are days I feel twice my age....Ever watch some old guy in the mall when a pretty young thing walks by???? They suck their beer belly in and walk taller...It's OK until their wives slap them up beside the head, then gravity takes back over.....

Me????I'm 65 and if the powers that be will let me I'm gonna stick around for a little longer....

Claude......

1 - 20 of 254 Posts