Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

How old are you?

• Total voters
221 - 240 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
48 years old last September 3rd -- I share the same Birthday with my Wife! I'm literally 45 MINUTES older than she is - I tell everyone that I have a younger wife when she is listening.

·
Average Goldwing Rider
1,042 Posts
48 years old last September 3rd -- I share the same Birthday with my Wife! I'm literally 45 MINUTES older than she is - I tell everyone that I have a younger wife when she is listening.

Makes it easy to remember :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
65, half dead, but half alive. 100% working on my scooter and riding it.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
You guys are young whipper snappers,back side of 76 here and love letting the wing loose and burning gas.🚵🏻*♂🏍🏍🚁🚁✈✈🛳🛳

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,626 Posts
I'm almost 73 and still wondering when that "old enough to know better" is going to kick in!
@ 64, I'm old enough to know better! BUT, too young to care! >:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine looks like they chopped their own bars out of the originals. They did quite a good job, very good work for a garage of tools. The exhaust on mine is unbranded. Also looks like it was hand made from the headers back. The mufflers start at about a 1 3/4 inch pipe and expand in a cone shape to about 3 inches. It's 4 into two. Really deep tones even in high rpms. I have attached a photo of me trailering it home on the first night.

Attachments

221 - 240 of 255 Posts