Premium Member
4,472 Posts
imported post

43 and feeling like 70!

·
Premium Member
55,886 Posts
imported post

9 days to 70.. My winkles have winkles..

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
imported post

Happy to report i'm 22. but got and rode my wing when i was 19 :) it is 5 years older than me... haha i love that

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
imported post

52 and regressing with every ride... Thank God spring is on it's way, just think, a year from now, I SHOULD be 51.
Boy oh boy, life is great.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
imported post

oh no!! if we start counting down i'm going to be in trouble :waving:

·
Steve
437 Posts
imported post

46 But I feel like I am 47

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
imported post

I turned 71 in January. I've owned 2 '81 and now an '82 Wing. I full timed in a motorhome for 6 years and our transportation was a Wing with a sidecar. Have not owned a car in 6 years. Doug

·
Administrator
57,650 Posts
imported post

Doug,

I'm looking retirement in the face here pretty soon.

Transportation while RVing around the country is on our discussion list. Trying to figure out the best way to accommodate all of our "new requirements" now that my Fair Lady has new walking requirements.

I have a dually pickup and a travel trailer, and would like to pull a 2nd trailer. But I think I will have to upgrade my drivers license to get by with that trick.

One option I'm thinking of is putting a 650 Burgman in the bed of the truck. That would negate needing a trailer behind the RV.

·
Registered
131 Posts
This poll is misleading. It should ask, "How old are you when you get on your Wing?" I'm 58, but when I fire the old girl up, I'm 29 again!

·
Registered
92 Posts
58 for a few more days - then I don't know. Some days 40 - others 80, what ever that is suppose to feel like?

I was just telling my wife yesterday that I feel 100% today but the problem is that it is not the same 100% as when I was 20. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
62,and still goin'.

·
Premium Member
3,267 Posts
73 and been riding since my early thirties. A buddy and I took a trip last summer of about 4500 miles out to Colorado and had a ball. I hope to be able to continue for a long time yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
26 here. I recently got my '89 GL1500 from my grandfather when he bought a '10 (if I remember correctly) GL1800.

Been riding since I was barely in the double digits or younger.

41 - 60 of 254 Posts