Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

How old are you?

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 254 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
don't know for sure, but I think I'm older than when this thread first started!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::gunhead::action::action::action::action::action::action:
CJ...you don't act a day over 10;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im 26. i have 3 bikes and even tho i havent had the wing for long im riding that more than my other two. looking forward to riding it for years to come

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
59 and counting. I honestly don't know how a 59 yr old is 'sposed to act, so I do it my way. Right or wrong, I do it :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm 55. It pi$$es my mother in law off when I tell her "I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up". I don't see anything wrong with having "teenage" fun, but being adult wise.:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Geeze lots of old people here

This poll makes me feel young. I am 27....not even an option. How are all the old geezers today? =P

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
65 yesterday and have PMS(parked motorcycle syndrome)! Blasted rain! Tomorrow I'll be out on the 82 and put a new tire on the 84.

·
Steve
437 Posts
Body is 52. Brain is still stuck at about 25.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Oh, I thought.....

:jumper:[/COLOR:jumper:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just turned 38 but I act like I am 16. (where can I sneek that nitrous onto the wing) LOL, even at 38 I am still in the bottom 10% for ages around here. Its nice to be one of the young ones in a group for a change. (I'm in a lot of car groups where I am in the old fart section)

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
What is this curiosity with the age of others, do we hope too feel better about our own-selves by comparing our age and robust activities to the same of our fellow riders, or is this a dating service for gay bikers?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
55,725 Posts
If you're looking for a date, I think you came to the wrong place........

81 - 100 of 254 Posts