Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

How old are you?

How old Are you

60K views 255 replies 193 participants last post by  Solo So Long 
#1 ·
So since there was a Age poll saying who is the oldest , i am questioning if i am the youngest person on here....lol

#54 ·
58 for a few more days - then I don't know. Some days 40 - others 80, what ever that is suppose to feel like?

I was just telling my wife yesterday that I feel 100% today but the problem is that it is not the same 100% as when I was 20. Go figure.

#56 ·
62,and still goin'.

#58 ·
73 and been riding since my early thirties. A buddy and I took a trip last summer of about 4500 miles out to Colorado and had a ball. I hope to be able to continue for a long time yet.

Reactions: limpy45
#63 ·
At one point I had doubts that I would see 40, (lifestyle). Now I'm going on 50.
Where did the time go?

#65 ·
Well, I thought I might be the oldest, but I see a few are a bit older than me... 68, with the last 25 years on Wings and feel like 30, er, well, some days I feel like 30... Glad to see us "old guys" are still riding... I'm gonna ride until I "cash in my chips"!!!

Les

#70 ·
45. Got first Wing around age 22, maybe 23. A basket case '78.

#71 ·
57 here. Been a concrete mixer driver since 1995 in Alaska, it keeps you in shape especially during the mad summer rush when I'm driving 12 hours a day and then having to put chutes on and off all day long, climbing up the ladder to do the washouts PLUS being the head chief honcho that keeps all the other trucks and equipment running.

But I have been off season since last december and working on my bikes this winter and I may possibly not be driving truck anymore as I am hoping to get my "SteelHorse" business full time. Waiting on legal papers right now for a new shop and facility.

#72 ·
I used to say that I'm older than dirt. You see, there wasn't any dirt when I came around. You youngsters brought it all with you to plant flowers, and messed everything up.

Today, I don't know what to say. You see, I recently had a new disease found in me as the very first in whom it has been found. Doctors believe that it has been around for many years, but finally diagnosed it in me. They gave it a new name.
It is called the A.S.S. Syndrome!
(Alzheimmers,
Senility,
Stupidity.)

#74 ·
Back in the days when I was an MSF instructor I was often asked what I thought about the Goldwing. I always said it was a fine bike, but I wasn't nearly old enough yet to own one. I'll be getting my first one shortly, right in time for my 71st birthday! So, I guess I am old enough now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.