Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Magic Moderator
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was eating lunch and watching my neighbor trying to start his truck. He thought the battery was dead and used his wife's SUV for a jump, then he tries to start it and it runs for a few seconds and dies, he did this a number of times and the results were repeated. As I observed the start and stop I thought to myself tell him to have the fuel pressure regulator checked and then I said to myself no this is one for Scotty and let him look at it. He would probably respond with if you keep doing that you'll fracture the dialithium crystals. At this point you also have the matter and anti-matter out of balance, as of now it doesn't matter. Bring it to a shop I don't work on stuff like this, just Star Ships. :ROFLMAO:
As for me I'm retired and offer no assistance.

·
Premium Member
42,663 Posts
And there my dear lady is the difference between between Captain Kirk and Captain Picard. Kirk was a lover of women and self. Picard the humanitarian would have sent Geordi and a whole engineering team to fix it or tow it to a star base for repair....free of charge of course(y)

·
Magic Moderator
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Captain Janeway and Archer are in the same league as Captain Picard, as they too send a team out.

·
Premium Member
63,096 Posts
Doesn't anyone have a AAA card anymore

·
Premium Member
63,096 Posts
Me to but it's only go for about 5 miles, I guess getting to the space port is out of the question

·
Registered
87 GL1200A. 89 GL1500 Trike, 95 GL1500 Trike
15 Posts
After having a $500 front flat tire. I upped my AAA to RV premier, I now have a 200-mile tow for bike and trailer, fo about $10 more a year.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I agree with getting AAA RV Premier. You get one 200 mile tow and three 100 mile tows plus around town. Seeing that I work on my own toys I want my Lotus, Silverado and Goldwing brought back to my house.

Reactions: DarkWing

·
Registered
14 Posts
After having a $500 front flat tire. I upped my AAA to RV premier, I now have a 200-mile tow for bike and trailer, fo about $10 more a year.
I also upped mine to the RV Premier. I was pretty much forced to because AAA wouldn't send a flat bed to tow my Wing as they consider motorcycles to be recreation vehicles. And to top it off the driver didn't know how to secure the bike to the bed! He ended up scuffing the handlebar covers and then told me that I used too much Armor-All.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts