Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The husband had just finished reading a new book entitled "You Can Be the Man of Your House".

He stormed into the kitchen and walked directly up to his wife. Pointing a finger in her face, he said sternly,
'From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is law! You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner you are going to go upstairs with me, and we will have the kind of lovin' that I want. After that, you are going to draw me my bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then you will massage my feet and hands. Then after that's done, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?'

His wife replied, 'The funeral director would be my guess'.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
imported post

My guess would be the same as her. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Yeah.....I run things around my house as well like the dishwasher and the vacuum that is when she let's me. :D

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

That's right I am the boss in my house too as long as the little woman wants me to be

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
imported post

I'm the boss here as we speak. Of course I'm here by myself as we speak. :cheeky1::cheeky1::action:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.