Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
57,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With our new software, we are all having to get used to a new Menu Scheme.

So, here is a short list of how to go about finding the new/old Control Panel.

• click on your Avatar at the top, right corner of the page
  • then at the bottom, click on Account Settings
  • then at the top click on "Your Account"
that brings up a menu where you can change your personal options for Signature, Preferences, Privacy items and more.

·
Administrator
57,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally after a lot of frustration got it done.

I clicked on NEW, and then I put a check mark in the box to the right of each of the fun forum threads that I do not want to ever see again. then I clicked on UNFOLLOW and now it is gone. ( I forget now how I found that option, maybe a right click on that box? probably.)

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
I still dont know what to do about that. I wish they made it invisible to the average guy and who ever wants to be on it do the work to make it visible to themselves. I dont think it benefits the forum or attracts new people looking for info.

·
Administrator
24,508 Posts
Then again, the fun forum was here before I joined. I still dont see any check boxes that will make fun forum invisible
You have to go to the fun forum and click unfollow then click the new button and at the top left click filters, check the top 2 boxes and the save as default box at the bottom of the list.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
All my displays are set to "follow forum" which makes me believe I dont follow anyone.
I have got the idea now. Ill check follow all of them except fun. Then Ill check the third box on the filter as I dont want any notifications.
Thanks Dave

·
Administrator
24,508 Posts
All my displays are set to "follow forum" which makes me believe I dont follow anyone.
I have got the idea now. Ill check follow all of them except fun. Then Ill check the third box on the filter as I dont want any notifications.
Thanks Dave
I think you didn't quite understand, there is more to do.
filter screen.jpg

·
Administrator
24,508 Posts
Yep, more it is. Wouldn't have been simpler to just go to fun forum and select unfollow and be done?
This looks like my Chinese trail camera programming.
Sometimes I just get tired of learning and want things to be simple
The powers that be don't appear to want it simple, they would prefer the members to go elsewhere it seems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts