Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Would like to install a Zumo 660 (no bluetooth for cell) GL1800 2008 with airbag and full audio. Hope to be able to continue listen to iPod, all audio, intercom and CB.

·
Administrator
26,181 Posts
imported post

I don't know anything about those things but thought you deserved a reply. I think it is normally just plugged into the auxiliary jack in the left fairing pocket.
Probably would have been best to post this in the general forum for more responses.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
imported post

If you go in thru your aux jack, you have all GPS functions (GPS audio, MP3, Bluetooth) available in speakers or headsets... However, if you then switch to AM or FM radio, you'll not hear those GPS functions... You would still hear the intercom and cb either way of course...

This is how I do it on my 1500 (with aux radio mod) and it's no hardship for me as I prefer my own tunes from the MP3 over the radio, however, there are times when the radio comes in handy for weather alerts and such...

I don't know if anyone is manufacturing devices like the previously available Kennedy cellsets which might have given a few more options... Maybe someone else will chime in here...

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,711 Posts
imported post

I'll move the thread for you. No need to double post it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.