Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I need to pay someone on this site for parts with paypal,can you help!!!!! Tim:?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Do you have a paypal account if so just log into it and tell it who to send the money too.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks for your help,i did not know it could be so easy. Thanks again Tim:clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

Consider sending money from your checking account to PayPal and not using their VISA. Then, you won't spend more than you have.

You have to reply to a couple of 0.15 cent deposits by PayPal to your checking account and they begin transfer process.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,701 Posts
imported post

Rather than the options listed, if you do not have a PayPal account, I suggest you just use the Send Money option and use a Credit Card for a one time billing.

Send Money

Be sure you use the Cash/Advance check box to avoid fees.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,907 Posts
imported post

eaiest way is to have the person you need to send money to send a request for money to your emailaddress...paypal will walk you through it from there.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,701 Posts
imported post

Broke, I've not had that particular scenario presented to me yet. so it did not occur to me.

I have not bothered to read all of their ways of effecting a transaction as I am usually just sending money for something I purchased.

The method I referred to will be good only for a recipient that already has a valid email address and is registered with PayPal, or does register after being notified with PalPal.

A check in the mailbox still works I've been told.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Broke, I've not had that particular scenario presented to me yet. so it did not occur to me.

I have not bothered to read all of their ways of effecting a transaction as I am usually just sending money for something I purchased.

The method I referred to will be good only for a recipient that already has a valid email address and is registered with PayPal, or does register after being notified with PalPal.

A check in the mailbox still works I've been told.
only the one sending the money request needs to be a paypal member, the person that gets the money request can use almost any credit card to send the money to paypal, no need to become a paypal member, paypal will try to sort of make you think you need to become a paypal member but that is not necessary

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

I agree, the email address and password are the requirements to open PayPal; also email address where people send money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.