Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

To: George

Hey George? Will you please come to personnel, and please bring the truck keys? Thanks....

Personnel Director

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Yep, good ole Houston traffic, never a dull moment........

Seems there is at least one or more truck accidents a day on these roads...... Glad I don't travel Houston roads much......

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
imported post

that is an especially bad traffic area as well.. you go from 75 to OH MY GOD THERE BETTER BE CARNAGE AT THE END OF ALL THIS TRAFFIC ....... in a matter of 2 minutes or less

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

Now where did I leave my trailer?

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

Panatellos wrote:
that is an especially bad traffic area as well.. you go from 75 to OH MY GOD THERE BETTER BE CARNAGE AT THE END OF ALL THIS TRAFFIC ....... in a matter of 2 minutes or less
Here in the DC area, I've seen it go from 70 to 10 for no reason and back to 70 in the time span of about a minute, I've also seen plenty of times the "hey, 70 is a nice cruising OMFG we are slamming on our brakes because we didn't see the 15 mile traffic jam in front of us (even though we were warned about 10 miles ago by signs)". LOL Just comes with the territory.

Still, that pic beggs the question of "How in the world did that driver do that?"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.