Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

How dose on get his down loaded pic to shrink to 130x130 so he can up loaded to his avatar

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

I use photo-shop, supposedly you can do it with windows xp, but I can't figure out how.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

wingwarrior wrote:
How dose on get his down loaded pic to shrink to 130x130 so he can up loaded to his avatar
I have XP, On my Dell, I just open the picture up in paint. Then click on image, then sketch/skew, then I put in 50% in the top 2 blanks, and keep repeating this till you get it as small as you want it...save it to my pictures. Hope this helps

dean_3326:12red:

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

THanks for that bit of info, very helpful, as you can see I had some success. I was just trying to do the same task this morning but with no good results. I just used paint like you said. I will try to get a better photo on later.

Cheers

Keith

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Keith, if you are having problems with it, just e-mail it to Steve Saunders (wingnut) he is the site admin. He will size the picture for you and e-mail it back to you. The forum address to send the picture to is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

just e-mail it to Steve Saunders (wingnut) he is the site admin. He will size the picture for you and e-mail it back to you. The forum address to send the picture to is [email protected]

Ill do that thanks for the info Allan

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Now heres another six marker. :stumped: How does one post a picture along with their mesg. :stumped:I thought this neighbour of mine knew everything. :crying:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Now heres another six marker. :stumped: How does one post a picture along with their mesg. :stumped:I thought this neighbour of mine knew everything. :crying:

Hey Redwing:waving:Just save the picture you want to post in My Documents or My Pictures, then scroll down past your message and click the gray Brouse button, search for the picture in My documents and when you find it click open,,,then send....At least that is the way this old timer does it....Hope it works...

dean_3326 :12red:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:

Hey Redwing:waving:Just save the picture you want to post in My Documents or My Pictures, then scroll down past your message and click the gray Brouse button, search for the picture in My documents and when you find it click open,,,then send....At least that is the way this old timer does it....Hope it works...
Hey dean_3326 :waving: Im going to try what you just told me and see if it works out. :clapper: This is a photo of my neighbours house. :skipping:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hurragh it worked. :clapper::weightlifter::jumper::skipping:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey Redwing:waving:Are you sure there is anyone living in that house, it sure looks vacant...:baffled:, If they are away, maybe you could stay there for a while...

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey dean_3326 :waving:Oh yeah he lives there :clapper:i think he took this photo a few weeks before he moved in. :clapper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey Redwing:waving:
Well it is a great looking place...I would sure love to have one like it. and I will as soon as I win the Lottery......, I have only been playing for 15 years and have not won anything yet:crying:....maybe I should just wish on a star.....and don't forget about :santawaving:he might still come through....:grinner:

:12red:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

No wonder your neighbor can afford an 1800 for you to ride! I know my place now, I will refrain from any frivolousposts in the future, I recognize me betters when I see them!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Here's a picture of my neighbor's house. I don't ride his 1800 but I use his Windows!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:

Here's a picture of my neighbor's house. I don't ride his 1800 but I use his Windows!
I cant see any photo here. :stumped:

:stumped: :18red: :stumped:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
No wonder your neighbor can afford an 1800 for you to ride! I know my place now, I will refrain from any frivolousposts in the future, I recognize me betters when I see them!
This neighbour of mine is just an ordinary guy :clapper:and just likes the nice things in life. :jumper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:

I cant get see any photo here. :stumped:
Does it show now?

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Redwing. wrote: I cant see any photo here. :stumped:
Does it show now?
Hey exavid :waving: No Picture, Sound only. :stumped: Now here we have a "Guru" who can't post a picture. :stumped: Just click on the Browse button at the bottom of your mesg :jumper:and then click on the photo that you have saved on your "My Pictures" :weightlifter:then click "Open" and then click on Send. :clapper:

:skipping: :18red: :skipping:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
Redwing. wrote: I cant get see any photo here. :stumped:
Does it show now?
Hey exavid :waving: No Picture, Sound only. :stumped: Now here we have a "Guru" who can't post a picture. :stumped: Just click on the Browse button at the bottom of your mesg :jumper:and then click on the photo that you have saved on your "My Pictures" :weightlifter:then click "Open" and then click on Send. :clapper:
Yah that's what I did. I can see the damn thing three times now, once in my original, once in your reply and once in my question to you. If you want a picture guru Hollywood might be a better place to find one!:baffled:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.