Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
imported post

Hey exavid :waving: If thats what you did then the picture should appear or a link to the picture. :clapper:The only thing that appeared is a red X

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey exavid :waving: If thats what you did then the picture should appear or a link to the picture. :clapper:The only thing that appeared is a red X
To hell with it all, I've got neighbor envy!

imported post

exavid wrote:
Redwing. wrote:
To hell with it all, I've got neighbor envy!
Hey watch the spell check. :whip:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

imported post

Redwing. wrote:
This is my neighbours next goldwing. She will be 2000cc. :clapper:

:clapper: :18red: :clapper:
Hey Redwing:waving:What color is that? Blue???? I do not understand.

dean_3326 :12blue:

imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Hey dean_3326 :waving: Thats the only colour that mother Honda has for this model at the moment. :crying:

imported post

Redwing. wrote:
dean_3326 wrote:
Hey dean_3326 :waving: Thats the only colour that mother Honda has for this model at the moment. :crying:

Blue is good.;)

:15blue::18blue::1000liteblue::11ltblue::11blue::18liteblue:

But :12red:is better.:weightlifter:

imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Blue is good.;)

Hey dean_3326 :waving: you are a PC whizz kid im sure you have the knowledge to change this wing to Red:clapper:and repost it.

:skipping::18red::skipping:

imported post

Redwing. wrote:
dean_3326 wrote:
Blue is good.;)

Hey dean_3326 :waving: you are a PC whizz kid im sure you have the knowledge to change this wing to Red:clapper:and repost it.

:skipping::18red::skipping:
Hey Redwing:waving: Thanks for the compliment, but I am only self taught on the computer, I have a cousin that gives me help and tells me how to do a few things...

:12red:

Anyway here she is,,,,

Attachments

imported post

Redwing. wrote:
dean_3326 wrote:

Hey Redwing:waving:Next time you have a picture you want to change try this...Save the picture in My Pictures, then right click on the picture and click edit, that should open it in Paint..Now clickView, Then use the Zoom toand go Large sizeor about 400%. Now on the left column choose the Brush, or Airbrush, or pencil, go to the bottom and choose a color by clicking on it. Just carefully fill the old color with the new. When that is done Save it and it will beregular size ...... ...Good Luck

dean_3326 :12red:

Attachments

imported post

Hey dean_3326 :waving:Now you have to admit that Red looksa thousand times better than blue. :clapper:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

Attachments

imported post

Hey thanks folks.

I've wanted to post my bike's pic since I first got here.

I just think that the things we can learn together are GREAT!!

So, here's one more time:action::cheeky1::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Hobie

Attachments

imported post

and if you use Linux, GIMP will do it as well. There may even be a windows version of Gimp out there, never had a reason to look though.

imported post

Hey Allen :waving:Welcome to the forum. Yep everything is working just fine. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.