Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Had a nice little breakfast run today....at the suggestion of creekwalker.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Mrs. Snorebaby and I metwith Creekwalker, SB in SC and wda-83wing in Waynesboro this morning for some breakfast and fellowship.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

But when we got through with breakfast.......we decided to trash the place:cheeky1:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

We had to make a quick getaway.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

And we ended up in a remote area to hide from the cops:cooldevil:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

After a while we determined the coast was clear....we split up just in case the cops were on to us!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

It was a great day to ride and had a great time seeing friends that we haven't seen in a while. May end up making this a habit!!:waving:

I think what threw the cops off was the Deer Alerts mounted on SB in SC's new 1500:cheeky1:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

now you've done it snorebaby, you mentioned DEER ALERTS, glad you had a nice day and enjoyed the nose bag

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Jeez. I thought those were queer alerts. :waving:

Just about done reinventing the Voyager now. I think I see why the last guy got rid of it. Sporker never aligned it with the bike. :gunhead: Couldn't have been too much fun of a ride for him/her.

Was thinking about you buzzards today.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

looks like all had a good time ,,,Can you post pictures in the gallery ,rather than on the forum as it takes us poor folk too long to download on slow connections ,,,thanks

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
looks like all had a good time ,,,Can you post pictures in the gallery ,rather than on the forum as it takes us poor folk too long to download on slow connections ,,,thanks
All that money from fleecing Irish motorcyclists...I mean providing the Emerald Isle with a fine service:cheeky1:...and you don't have high speed?

(Me neither. I still have dial up out in the boondocks!)

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Sorry 'bout that Wexman:doh:

Will do a edit to the posts.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1: any who---i belive all had a good time and a nice ride . wayne

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

WOW!:realshocked: Cops, hideouts, trashin' the place... You guys sure do sound like...

Real Bikers!!!...

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1: yeah---life is tough down south . but----someone has to do it.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

It's great to see people getting together. It always seems to revolve around food or drinks.

As far as those items that no one is supposed to mention, my daughter and so-in-law should have had them on their car yesterday. They hit a big doe up in VA and really messed up their Scion. Got the front end, hood and the windshield, but no one was hurt.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.