Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

"{Hunter" wants to ride too

3K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Kyle 
#1 ·
imported post

My friend got tired of "Hunter"his toyfox terrier begging to ride, so he built a place for him to go along.:clapper: check out the goggles on Hunter.

#3 ·
imported post

...... and I notice.. that Neither is wearing a helmet....Tsk, Tsk .../forums/images/emoticons/cool.gif do the helmet laws apply to dogs ,as well??? SilverDave/forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif

#4 ·
imported post

I saw a guy riding with his cat once. It was standing in front of him with it's front feet on the gas tank, just calmly looking around. Where's the darn camera when I need it!

#5 ·
imported post

johnmac wrote:
I saw a guy riding with his cat once. It was standing in front of him with it's front feet on the gas tank, just calmly looking around. Where's the darn camera when I need it!
Watch out travelling with cats. We used to take our cat with us in out Cessna flying from Alaska to the US. Everything went fine on the trips except once when the cat was sleeping in the lap of the worman who hangs around here and we hit some severe turbulence north of Whitehorse. I can tell you for certain that cats don't need seatbelts.

#6 ·
imported post

Andrew in NZ would have to build some platform for his Great Dane, cat and the goldfish!!:goofygrin:

Pete

#7 ·
imported post

I had a German Shepard Timberwolf cross named scooter. I was on a honda 750 "moto scooter " okie slang for motorcycle when I bought her as a pup. She rode home in my jacket head out in the breeze she loved it. Scooter thought that she should go with me every where. When she got to big to ride in the jacket she quickly learned to hang on to the gas tank. When she got to big to ride in front I put a big pad on the back seat and luggage rack. She would sometimes sleep on the bike waiting for the next ride. Caused me all kinds of grief at the Bar people allways comming up with new jokes like. Hey Pat looks like the bi##ch is leaving you. Or when she got tired of waiting and came knocking on the bar door. Hey Pat your Bi##ch says its time to go. I had some near spills in those days I often suffered from alcoholus couragous but the Bi##ch never fell off my bike. Scooter quit riding when she died of old age 12 yrs ago. I have owned many dogs in my life but Scooter will always be the one most missed and bragged about. And no she never wore a helmet.

#8 ·
imported post

When I was kid I had adog named Pee Wee, first I bolted a 1"X6" board to the luggage rack on my bicycle, when I got a small motorcycle a Wizard Simplex he rode with his front paws on the gas caps, bike had 2 gas caps. It also had 2 spark plugs even though it only had one cylinder. Those were the days.:)

#11 ·
imported post

Here's an extra rider I ran across on the trip south

#14 ·
imported post

WHY IS THAT TERRIER NOT WEARING EAR PROTECTION???

That is a Harley!! POOR DOG!!!

#15 ·
imported post

Brojees wrote:

It is a Vulcan not a Harley.:)

#16 ·
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Brojees wrote:

Oh? Does that make it quieter?

#17 ·
imported post

Brojees wrote:
dean_3326 wrote:
Brojees wrote:

I have noticed that wantabe harley's usually have the baffles knocked out of them first thing. So the vulcan could actually be louder.

#18 ·
imported post

Brojees wrote:
dean_3326 wrote:
Brojees wrote:

No Brojees, it does not make it quieter ,it makes it a Kawasaki.:)

#19 ·
imported post

travelinmays wrote:
Brojees wrote:
dean_3326 wrote:
Brojees wrote:

I have noticed that wantabe harley's usually have the baffles knocked out of them first thing. So the vulcan could actually be louder.
Hey Pat:waving:, Rode up in your great state of Oklahoma today, up through the Arbuckle Mountains and around through Gene Autry, Oklahoma. over 200 mile trip. FUN,,,

Real Pretty country too.:)

#21 ·
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Hey Dean, lovely bike. ( heck of an ariel running up from the riders back rest:goofygrin:)
Hey Silverfox,:waving:That is my short wave radio antenna.:D

#22 ·
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Hey Dean, lovely bike. ( heck of an ariel running up from the riders back rest:goofygrin:)
Hey Silverfox,:waving:That is my short wave radio antenna.:D
Thank goodness you don't have Long wave mate!!:goofygrin::goofygrin:

Pete

#23 ·
imported post

Hey Pat:waving:, Rode up in your great state of Oklahoma today, up through the Arbuckle Mountains and around through Gene Autry, Oklahoma. over 200 mile trip. FUN,,,

Hey back at ya, there is some nice riding in that part of the country. You should wander further east to the Talahina sky line drive. Awesome ride.

#24 ·
imported post

travelinmays wrote:

Hey back at ya, there is some nice riding in that part of the country. You should wander further east to the Talahina sky line drive. Awesome ride.
You are right on about Talahina, I have been through there in a car, but I would love to ride my bike through there, we came from Mena, Arkansas to Talihina then to Mc Alester and on to Dallas. That was close to 20 years ago, I have never forgotten how magnificent the scenery was. Now I will not be able to get it off my mind untill I go back.:?

#25 ·
imported post

Actually on Friday night, I stopped at a bud's place who has a full grown shepard. My bud climbed on the back of the bike and called up the dog. We went for a slow ride around the block and during the ride the dog rested his head on my shoulder. He appeared comfy as heck. My bud jumped off and we had the dog back on the back seat, settled, and I went for another a slow ride around the block again. Now we have to train the dog to quit jumping on the back of the bike!!!! Next time around I'll take my camera and get a pic of this act. Amazing how he took to it.

Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.