Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]A Big Hurragh for All the Members who used this great educationalthread.[/align]

[align=center]Four letter wordswere used here that I never heard of before. :doh:[/align]
[align=center]This thread only started on the 01st November '06. :clapper:[/align]

[align=left]:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:[/align]

[align=center][/align]

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Even with all of the post count padding by the people on that thread, still nobody is close to our Top Poster's numbers. :cheeky1:

John

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
[align=center]A Big Hurragh for All the Members who used this great educationalthread.[/align]

[align=center]Four letter wordswere used here that I never heard of before. :doh:[/align]

[align=center]This thread only started on the 01st November '06. :clapper:[/align]

[align=left]:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:[/align]

[align=center][/align]
MMMMMM excuse me ,I would like to object to that conclusion ,,,,:whip:

It is very easy to make it the longest thread when there is only ONE WORD per post ,,:whip:

Now if you count the words on the deer alert thread you will find that if we were to put everyword onto a different post ,wingnut would have to sell his house and wing to pay for more bandwidth on the site ,,,:cheeky1:

SO THERE :p:pit is easy to get the longest thread with only one word per post ,,

SO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO CHEATERS :banana::banana::banana:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger::whinger:

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Even with all of the post count padding by the people on that thread, still nobody is close to our Top Poster's numbers. :cheeky1:

John
Even tho the deer alert thread is great, it is easier to reply to it than take the time to change a letter in a word to make a new one. That is not padding.:p

John (Dirt)

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
imported post

you have to keep in mind one thing -

in the word game, you have to 'THINK' to post a word where as in the Deer Alert, you don't :dude:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

tntriker wrote:
you have to keep in mind one thing -

in the word game, you have to 'THINK' to post a word where as in the Deer Alert, you don't :dude:
Ah come on now ,,How can you expect us to think and type at the same time ,,WE ARE MEN :cheeky1:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

tntriker wrote:
couldn't have done it without your coordination, management, and wisdom, redwing.

Hey tntriker :waving:I hope wingnut reads the above post :madeyes:^:madeyes:it might help my case for further promotion :dance:It would have to be something higher than "Top Poster" :doh:and of course better paid :3sum:

B.T.W. Lets not forget waynew :clapper:

And B.T.W. again, I see you got another photo of wannabe on your Avator:grinner:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

Attachments

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I think it's more of an accomplishment that the deer alert thread is so long regardless of the fact that no one has ever posted there.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

I think its REDWING using all the BANDWIDTH. :whip: I've never seen ANYONE grovel so much for MANA and a PROMOTION!!! :whip:

I want to PROMOTE him to:cooldj: GRAND EXHAULTED POO BEAR of OFFICIAL FORUM WELCOMERS,:cooldj: and authorize him to hire an assistant!!!:clapper::clapper::clapper: (He is not allowed to hire from tntriker's avatar pool, however!):shock: (can we afford that?) :baffled:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Hey FenderHead :baffled:When you have served your countr;;;; i mean this forum as long as I have you will also be looking for promotion :whinger: and"mana" :weightlifter:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.