Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I havent ridden now since early september... spose yall know why...

I just spent some time looking at a pic collection put together by riders from around the Pac NorthWet.

I am ssooo in need of a fix! Its like I am craving a drug! The freedom, the wind on my face, the cool fall air!

AHHHH!

I have GOT to get out this weekend...

and NO, I dont feel better, now that this is off my chest!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

That Sucks!!! I feel for ya. I go a week and I start getting a twitch like I need coffee or something.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Did you not do that ride last Sunday?

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Set up the garage with one of those rollers for the back tire like Burt had in "the world's fastest indian".

Get a big screen tv and watch the travel channel. You could be riding anywhere in the world. Have a fan blowing air in your face.

Just be sure to hook up tubing to the exhaust to a window like Cheech did with his Harley.:cheeky1:

All joking aside, I feel for you guys that have winter that wont allow riding.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
imported post

Dude, I feel your pain.. I really do... I've been able to ride every day since I got my bike running...and winter is approaching...even though we have relatively mild winters down here, it will be different...You'll be in my thoughts (not in a gay way) while I'm riding this weekend....hopefuly on my new rear tire.... (I just had to throw that one in....sorry moderators)...I think the scotch is kicking in...

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Dick, if it's any consolation, I go through the same feelings every February.

Mike

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,203 Posts
imported post

Hey Dick;

Man do I know your feeling there. It has been since January 10th of this year since I been for a ride.

I only sat down on one bike at Calhoun, and that only for 15 seconds because "that was too long". :(

Only if only, the doctors and lawyers would let me go get a bike. :p

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,919 Posts
imported post

I feel for you too Dick. This week it was 34 when I left for work Sunday morning at 8:00 and when I left work today it was hailing for the first 7 minutes. But at least I was riding. I will send good thoughts your way though and hope things turn around for you.

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
imported post

It is called PMS-PARKED MOTORCYCLE SYNDROME:(:byebye:

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

Health issues have kept me off for the last two weeks so I know you guys must really be feeling it. I got the go ahead from my doctor to ride on Thursday the 23rd and tomorrow I'm hooking up my electric gloves and testing them, it's starting to cool off here.

Jeff

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Big John .25 wrote:
It is called PMS-PARKED MOTORCYCLE SYNDROME:(:byebye:
:cheeky1::cool::cheeky1::cool::cheeky1::cool:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Oregonwinger wrote:
Did you not do that ride last Sunday?
Naw, I didnt. I was concerned about riding my planned route alone. Its one in the hills, the weather changes quickly this time of year, etc...

I am riding tomorrow though. It supposed to be about 35 when I leave for work, but dry and around 70 at days end...

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

I think we all know 'that feeling' of nice day/no bike...:shakehead:

And the frustration when the shop tells you, "Your bike will be done on Tuesday"......just like they told youthe week before. :cussing:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Make it an easier route and take Moma with you, down to a good coffee house, you know you like coffee...

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

For reasons we won't discuss, I've got decent weather, and a running bike, and I still can't go out and ride!

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Make it an easier route and take Moma with you, down to a good coffee house, you know you like coffee...

I DONT like coffee...

I WORSHIP coffee!

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

chesterwgunn wrote:
...You'll be in my thoughts (not in a gay way) while I'm riding this weekend....
This almost made me spit out my tea. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

Popeye wrote:
And the frustration when the shop tells you, "Your bike will be done on Tuesday"......just like they told youthe week before. :cussing:
This is one of the reasons I do my own work. :)

Dick, I feel for you bud. Now get out there and get your fix!! :clapper:

John

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

I rode to work today, John. It supposed to be about 65 today after work.

SEEYA!

LOL

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
I rode to work today, John. It supposed to be about 65 today after work.

SEEYA!

LOL
Good deal. I bet it felt goooood!:) I'm still riding to work most days too. It's sunny here today too and was 39 F when I left this morning, but supposed to rain the next2.Should be a decent weekend again though. :clapper: Gotta love it while it's here, because the long rainy season is on it's way I'm sure.

John

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.