Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Yep, finally managed to sell the Interstate. The buyer got a helluva deal. she's in perfect condition other than needing tires (which was in the CL ad)

I guess you can sell a lowly Interstate if you manage to get lucky.

I'll find myself on a Wing again some day but for now I'll be cruising the highways and byways on my Valkyrie. Just rode to the BLP and back this week so I know she's road worthy. I'll miss the comfort of the Wing but I figure I'll appreciate the next one all the more it.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Wow...... Im lost for words.....

Morning the loss of a loved one is tough enough, but losing her after riding her all weekend makes it even harder......

Praying you find another by spring....... Good luck man, keep your spirits high..

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

The Valk is a very nice bike. Glad you still have a nice ride to get around on.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

rottie wrote:
I would not say you are wingless, I would say you have a go-fast wing on steriods.;)
I understand this sentiment... but for those of us that have (or have had) both... I can attest that they are VERY different critters.

I love my wing...

but I love my Valk too...

but...

I love my wing...

and I love my Valk...

but the wing is nice too...

but...

The Valk is... is...

!?!

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

us385south wrote:
rottie wrote:
I would not say you are wingless, I would say you have a go-fast wing on steriods.;)
I understand this sentiment... but for those of us that have (or have had) both... I can attest that they are VERY different critters.

I love my wing...

but I love my Valk too...

but...

I love my wing...

and I love my Valk...

but the wing is nice too...

but...

The Valk is... is...

!?!
You are correct, sir. I had them both on CL at the same time. I got a helluva deal on the Valk and bought it to turn a quick buck. Problem is, I rode her a couple of times. I shouldn't have done this. Made me decide to sell the Wing and keep the Valk so i put the Wing on CL. Took over a month to sell her but sell her I did. So now I'm stuck with this -

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Which is better? Only the gods know.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
imported post

The 'lowly' Interstate still has appeal to some folks. Even though cruide control and reverse would be nice to have, I've never had a bike with either so it's something that I don't miss.

It's nice that you still have a steed in the stable after selling the Wing. I've heard the Valks are very nice and are somewhat of a collector's item.

As long as you're on two wheels, then the make and model is irrelevant.

Ride safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.