Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hard to believe ,but the person who came the furthest distance is thefirst to arrive here in EUREKA SPRINGS , the town is just perfect and a great atmosphere and the motel 62 is excellent , i just know it ,this is going to be the best nassir to date ,:claps::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
imported post

the axeman has invaded Arkansas:claps::claps::claps:have fun and I will see you in a few days:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

The town may be a wreck before we get there..........:ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Dang it! If I had known you were getting in that soon I would have rode down today! I would have got there first! LOL

I went out riding today, near 400 miles, was just about 50 miles north up at Branson, MO so I would have swung down to say Hello if I had known you'd be in so soon.

Might be good I didn't though since when I got back to my shop I shut off a great running bike and when I started it again it runs pretty bad. Hoping just a minor fuel problem like bad gas or something.
I'll have to work on the wing tomorrow and try to figure out what's wrong, otherwise I'd ride on in and say Hello

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

I hope you didn't destroy ES before we get there!!

Snorebabe, Snorebrother and Iare safe and snug in Cullman, AL. Meeting up with Halfling and beenshot tomorrow evening in Paragould, AR

We will see you and all the other early birds on Sunday!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

The police here have locked me in my room until a responsible adult arrives ,i told them they are in for a long wait ,there is no one like that coming to nassir :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
imported post

Boy Howdy Ain't That The Truth!

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
imported post

Good on you Ciaran.. We might get there Sunday,, that gives ya time to stash some booze and find out what tattoo shops will do a job for me without asking for over 18 ID. :sadguy:

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Hard to believe ,but the person who came the furthest distance is thefirst to arrive here in EUREKA SPRINGS , the town is just perfect and a great atmosphere and the motel 62 is excellent , i just know it ,this is going to be the best nassir to date ,:claps::claps::claps:
Gee Wexy Ive been here since yesterday morning hoping to see someone from the forums. Im right down the street from your hotel. Got in some nice riding today but unfortunately we only have a couple more days and then its time to head for home.:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
imported post

If you're looking for some good food La Familia down the street has some good food.

·
Old School Guru
7,886 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
The police here have locked me in my room until a responsible adult arrives ,i told them they are in for a long wait ,there is no one like that coming to nassir :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Sorry, but I won't be there until Sunday afternoon. I've been known to be responsible for a lot of things that have happened. But, like another famous spot in the US, what happens in ES, stays in ES, unless a Thong is involved, then, film at 11.:whip::whip::whip:

Gene:action:

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

wingnut junior wrote:
Good on you Ciaran.. We might get there Sunday,, that gives ya time to stash some booze and find out what tattoo shops will do a job for me without asking for over 18 ID. :sadguy:
Do I need to bring my tattoo supplies with me ?

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

woodbutcher wrote:
You tattoo also?

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
woodbutcher wrote:
You tattoo also?
Used to, haven't done any in quite a few years. arthritis in hands made it hard to control machines. But for some reason, I won't get rid of my guns.
If we have an artist there, and can find some new ink, we can have a tattoo party. My equipment is in the car already.

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
imported post

Wexy..While your sitting around waiting for the responsible person to arrive..Could you turn the air on in Room 214 for around 3-4PM today for us..I am sure we will appreciate an a/c room today after the ride.

Huggy is the responsible person..I blame her for everything..

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
imported post

__ WEX'r
Pick out a good spot for the slow ride. . . . practice, practice, practice.

:weightlifter:

:badgrin: I haven't, it comes natural.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Hard to believe ,but the person who came the furthest distance is the first to arrive here in EUREKA SPRINGS , the town is just perfect and a great atmosphere and the motel 62 is excellent , i just know it ,this is going to be the best nassir to date...
Actually, I was thereJuly 4th at around 11 in the morning... :action:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.