Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

(I followed nobbie's advice and looked at some old photos to battle the Moose Jaw Willies........)

I have been the most fortunate of men. I have ridden the spine of the Rocky Mountains, the Appalachians, the high and misty Alps... and the Great, Greening, Plains of America... on a powerful motorcycle with a lovely woman that loves me on behind....... What more could I ever ask of life?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

You are a lucky man, and Red is a lucky women. Your ride will be one with each other. Looking forward to lots of good humor as well as the stories.

I got a picture somewhere under that very sign, or one like it, I don't remember the dealer behind it.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
imported post

A great picture of you and Red, C.J. I'll bet the memories that go with it are even better. Be safe and may the journey you two are on be long and full of joy.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

I'm jealous

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

Very glad to hear someone is as happy in life as I am.

Been from Alaska to Alabama and all points in between, inlcuding Hawaii just not on a bike, and am fortunate enough to have my best friend as my Wife.

Like you said, what more could you ask for?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

i see you're partial to red.......bike, and lady:cheeky1:ride safe,and often

mark:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I know you must miss your 1500. A lot of memories there!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

Mel I have to say you are a lucky man,But I also am just as lucky with what I think is the most wonderful woman in the world,Shes right here so I have to say that lolol...Oh yea she helps wax the mc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.