Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello all members ,

I will ask a question if somebody can help me ?

iTS MORE FOR MEMBERS FROM UNITED KINGDOM I THINK

I will explain short what happend .I was looking for a Voyagertrike conversion kit .

I did ask to help find a dealer from U.K because i live abroard in Belgium.With all help from you members with links that recived i finally find one.Actually in Yorkshire .

I did buy and get trike kit in the end .I had to install it completly on myself but no is the problem nothing is right .When i call the man who deliver this kits no answer .

I am stuck before i did buy this the man did send me a pictures of a bike ware was installed and my girlfrind did research and find outh that the picture was been taken in 2002.wAS NOTHING LIKE HE TOLD US .That was a new pictures about a installed one in the same week as whe brought oures.Whe also find out that he wasn't aowner of a factory as he told us.So what i try to find out if anyone from UK also is misleaded because is also not a proper Voyager kit is a Copie maked. I will go further BUT I NEED HELP is there anyone that had the same problem or that ever did dealt with this man ? He told us that he was a proper DTB Voyagerdealer and had the kits in from USA .But it isn't

Any help or opinions are welcome .I just felt like somebody **** on me .

Lost money and can't do anything

I give his name and adress thats been given to me

Joe Davidson

Cromwell Cottage

210 W hitehall Road East

Birkenshaw

West Yorkshire

EN BD 11 2LL

I had trust because i thought to help aswell to give overhere in Belgium advertising about himself and the firm .He told me also to send some stickers but i never recived them .

So all together i think i've been cont.

S o thanks first that i can have support from members .And tell my fustrations about it.

Greetz Filleke

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Filleke,

I shall ask amongst Yorkshire Wings if anyone knows about this. I must say, I have not heard of anyone distributing the Voyager kit in the UK, and not in Yorkshire. I shall pass on what I hear.

Paul

PS at Easter, I shall be in Ypres

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks Paul
Whenever you feel like you can come overhere do you stay in hotel?in Ypres or is it 1 day return ?Iknow Ypres is the town ware all our soldiers are from war .And sorry when my English writing is not that good because i live to long in Belgium 9 years allready:D

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
imported post

filleke wrote:
Thanks Paul
Whenever you feel like you can come overhere do you stay in hotel?in Ypres or is it 1 day return ?Iknow Ypres is the town ware all our soldiers are from war .And sorry when my English writing is not that good because i live to long in Belgium 9 years allready:D
filleke-

If it wasn't for spell check, my 'english' would be a lot worse than it is and I've lived here, off and on, all my life.

Welcome to the forums.

ST

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

filleke:
Sorry to hear your problems. No one likes to hear these things, let alone lose money in such times (anytime). I hope the best for you and your bike. I can't be of much help, except for moral support.
Spider

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

tHANKS FOR THE GREAT WELCOMING AND SUPPORT

Sorry for not beiing alote on the forum ever since with all my problems .But i will cach up

Greetz Filleke

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hello Bob

Its nice to have allways the mental support last time when i did my research you did helpt me aswell .And knowing to have support in such a great forum i feel me better than.

I did al alote off research to find the compagny but can't find anything about his compagny.I just have the link to dealers of Voyagers trike kit where he has a false address i suppose.On pc whe can't find anything looking for compagnyguide UK and thats huge nothing at all.The only thing i can do is hope that somebody can find out that live near or close in West Yorkshire. Town Birkenshaw or Cleckheaton.

When nothing comes out of that than i will try to get in contact with the Voyager compagny self to see if whe can do something to nail him.

Normally is this not mine thing to hurt people but its just not right .Because he use Voyager compagny to have customs and make a copie of kit aswell .THATS JUST NOT RIGHT.

He just had now wrong person on the board and wrong time not with me .

It cost me 3000 pond sterling but it will cost him alote more .

Greetz Filleke

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

I have asked the question of a couple of people I know in Yorkshire who would be aware of such a business and I await a reply.

It might be worth asking Voyager if they have heard of your supplier?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hello Paul,

I had a look on your nice website i did notice that the trip to Ypres has been past allready .Was nice to look at pictures of it.

I will thank you for the quick response i had of you .The first adress is given to me is his home adress .Because my girlfriend did say to him when he delivered the kit that she couldn't find any compagny on this adress .So he answer of couse not because thats my homeadress .So he did give another adress where his compagny is located he told us the name of the firm is DTB Davidson Trike Builders but actuelly i have a lorrybodybuilders firm for 25 years and i have enough of that and i started just to build in my compagny this trike conversions .To try when is working i will stop building lorrybody's.Wich is possible so we believe what he said.And than he said also i had in the past the kit from Voyager shipt over from USA .But now i build them self.We thought maybe he is dealing with Voyager to build them for Voyager but in UK than wich is all acceptable.If you can't believe and trust anymore is a poor thought than.

So thats the adress where his firm should be.

Thats another what i did give before i was confused sorry.

Unit 14 Celette Industrial Park.

Iron Street ,Cleckheaton

West Yorkshire

BD195HS

Tel 01274 8711 44

But my partner had a look and couldn't find any firm registrated on this adress either and nothing on

the other adress either.

So the only option thats left over is Voyager company self informing.But i will wait a bit maybe the people you know can find something.So i think i have enough complained now.I will thank you Paul and i will hear you again :waving:Greetz Filleke

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

http://www.mtcvoyager.com/

Go to this web site. Find the "Contact us" tab & send them an e mail. Take pic's of the package you received and all the information on the guy that sold you the kit.

If he is using their company name & he isnt a rep of that company, They will go after him!

They might also have info for you to get your kit installed.

Good luck!

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Filleke

A friend lives near there who rides a Wing. He said he will go over and take a look see early in the week. I will let you know waht he finds.

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Filleke,

My good friend Andy Lee (a member of this forum and occasional poster) checked out the information provided today. I will send a PM with the details.

Suffice to say I think you need to make Voyager aware of the circumstances of your "purchase" and maybe seek legal advice.

There is no information about this company on the internet and it seems no Goldwinger in Yorkshire knows of the business, indeed, I know of only one Voyager in the UK and the owner imported it himself.

I hope I am mistaken, but you might have been had.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

hello its filleke here. thanks a lot for finding out that the firm is not there.Ive sent a mail to voyager already with all the info and i hope they get back to me soon.I have spent the last three daystrying to make my own parts to fit ive only got to get some springs made so by the end of the week i could be back on the road:clapper:i will letyou know if its ok.thanks alot for your help i will be back soongreetings filleke

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.