Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
his from being a Newbie with M/Cs in general I suppose, or maybe he just upgraded to a 900# bike??

me? I signed the title of my '02 over to my son yesterday, he can enjoy it for 2 more decades plus, probably 3 decades.

me? I almost lost it permanently last June at the Norfork rally, and declared that to be my last ride, and it was.
Never rode it again.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I saw that on YouTube,he agreed to let the younger rider ride it out,seemed to be too much bike at the time

·
Registered
2 Posts
Understand were you are coming from. Sold my 2012 1800 to a good freind. Went back to a 4cyl wing. A bit lighter and narrower. Do miss reverse. Always called the 1800 a couch rocket. Knees getting bad, reflexes not as fast, etc. Will not trike.

·
107 Posts
his from being a Newbie with M/Cs in general I suppose, or maybe he just upgraded to a 900# bike??

me? I signed the title of my '02 over to my son yesterday, he can enjoy it for 2 more decades plus, probably 3 decades.

me? I almost lost it permanently last June at the Norfork rally, and declared that to be my last ride, and it was.
Never rode it again.

Could Have Been Worse For Sure .

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,880 Posts
Should stick to cruising the interstate.

Reactions: AZgl1800

·
Registered
2003 GL1800A
757 Posts
Get one of these on that bad boy and let your freak flag fly.

Reactions: AZgl1800
1 - 7 of 7 Posts