Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

January 1st, 3:15pm and it's 55 degrees and sunny outside. The battery is in the cellar on charge. The Wing is covered in the garage and blocked by so much junk it'll take till April to dig her out.

I've got to quit torturing myself, I just bought a bag of rock-salt for the drive-way Thursday. I'm crawling back into my hole till Ground-Hog day, maybe Phil will give me some relief....:(

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Snowing here in Oregon... guess the wife and I will go for a walk.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

Got up to 75 yesterday and about 70 here today. Went for two 5 hour rides.

Na-na-na-na-na-na. :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
imported post

Shooter its the same here roads bare finally, and bike in storage can't get at it. lookin forward to spring already. Mind you it' only about 40 here.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Had a real nice ride to the coast and back yesterday. Partly sunny temps in the 40F range. We might get a bit of rain here in the NW US, but not much snow and ice.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
imported post

If it makes you feel any better I will post how the poker run went today when I get back. 3 of the bars we are going to are serving free food. :cool: LastI heard there was schedule to be 75 bikes in the run. (wish me luck in winning a prize) :p

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear that "Mate"! Uh oh, the Irish is wearing on me !!

Well it was 61 degrees here but with the windchill it felt like 60!! So I went for a ride!

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
imported post

It was sunny and warm (7 Celcius) on new year's day and here I was with the front fork tubes taken off being rebuilt. :(

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

When is Honda going to build a snowmobile for me?:crying::crying::crying:

Kyle

Shiver me timbers

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Kyle wrote:
When is Honda going to build a snowmobile for me?:crying::crying::crying:

Kyle

Shiver me timbers
Hey Kyle, at least they make great snowblowers!!!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Lord tunderin jeezuz buoys. She's cold enough to freeze the grease nipples off a Mack Truck. She hit a mere -35c with a windchill of -50c today. Me shorts is in me damn closet!!!! For the standard guys in the crowd....-40c is the same as -40fh!!!

Kyle

Ya know its cold when you exhale and it cracks when it hits the ground!!!!

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

Hate to say it boys BUT

Its mid summer, not a cloud in the sky and Mid 20's (celsius)

Won't say much more as I'm going for a ride

Andrew

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Mornings are a little chilly 40F or so but the days warm up to 60-70F. A little cooler than normal!:cool:

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
imported post

Just for braggin' rights, the temperature was MINUS 40 Celsius / 40 BELOW Fahrenheit this morning with no let up in sight for a few days yet! Add a wind to those temps and youshould appreciate being elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Jumping back in since I started this fiasco. January 13th, 69 degrees at 1:00pm- Eastern time (US). Our weather patterns haven't been anywhere near normal for five years.

Ground-Hog day is in four weeks, I'm betting that our winter will be in full swing by then....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.