Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

After a few weeks of looking and calling around I've decided to buy a new 2012 ABS model Goldwing, going for the Blue. Now it putting my 98 Aspencade on Craigs list and see whats happening. Got approved for the financing through my credit union at a reasonable interest rate, so I'm about to pull the trigger.

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Some guys have all the luck.....

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

Good for you. Enjoy the new Wing.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Don't forget to post pictures!!

Congrats:waving:

·
1,566 Posts
imported post

FredinCT wrote:
wow, good luck, and we are all jealous.
I'm not jealous. I like my '07.
But good job on getting a new 'wing.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Great you are getting the new bike.

Probably wrong time of year to sell the old one.
If no need to rush then I'd say sit on it till spring and keep it running well, get a better price when people are wanting to get out and ride not just buy and park.

If you get your price sell anytime, if not just wait if you can.

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
imported post

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have been enjoying mine. Of course, I never owned a Wing before so I didn't have to overcome any issues with comparing thenew one to an older one.

·
Best looking member
3,110 Posts
imported post

riffraff wrote:
No pics, it never happened!!:hi:
Wow, that's a relief. Now I can forget that really unattractive woman I dated back in 1999. I have always wondered what the heck was I thinking.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Well, I go up Tuesday to take the bike home, the dealer sent me some pictures of the bike, they say they had to prep the bike, what ever that means, anyway here are a couple of pictures of the bike I'm getting.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Ya really know how to hurt a guy!!!, I'll get over it, thats one beautiful Wing, now ride it like ya stole it!!!!

BTW: Its riding weather all wniter long here, send me your old one I'll keep it limbed up till ya can sell it....;)..:cheesygrin:....Just a thought on helping a member out....:ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

I would send it to you. however, it's sold already, a friend on mine came by this morning about 1/2 hour ago and bought it for 5500.00.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

The friend of mine that I sold the bike to brought it back Friday, he said it was to much bike for him. I had asked him before he bought it if he was a fit for this big of bike, and he agreed that it was a little big but not that bad. So, I refunded him the 5500.00 now have the bike back in the garage. I guess I'll put it on Craig's list and see what happens.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear the sale fell through. I hate it when that happens.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.