Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I don't have a Goldwing yet but I do have a sister bike. I have a 97 Valkyrie Tourer and love it. My next bike will be a 1800 wing after I finish the deal with the wife. I loose 100 lbs I get a new bike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

First off, welcome to the forum!!!

Now, for the serious part...If I gain that 100lbs, can I have that bike?

Nice ride man. :)

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks!!!!

Well hoping to keep it as well but if have to sell will post it here as well... It will be awhile tho just made the deal...

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
imported post

Oh Yeah ! That is a beautiful bike. I wish they still made Valks...one of my favorites. It sounds like a win-win situation. You get to loose weight ( good for our health as they say) and get to own an 1800. Does that mean you get to keep your Valk too ?

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
imported post

Welcome Stomper... That is a nice ride......

I encourage you to check out the events forum for upcoming rides and Meet and Greet type events..... We have one coming up here in Texas to LLano posted in the events section if you are interested.....

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

you go man.......

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,200 Posts
imported post

Hey! Go for it man. You and the wife win big time.

You live longer, she enjoys you longer, and you enjoy the wing and the valk both :action:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Nice bike, go for it, with a deal like that, no problem. We'll help you. Oh, and welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum.... if you loose 200 can you get two and give one to me.... lol

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum...Really a nice looking bike....Next time if I have time, we get up to Conroe to visit my youngest son and his family, I might just give up a heads up and meet with you for coffee and donuts at Shipley's there on Hwy 105, I'll bet you know where its at....:cheeky1:....OK not good place to meet to lose weight but I'll give you a buzz....

Claude...

P.S. The town where you live is a big part of my family heritage, in that one of my direct ancestor's founded that community....:shock:.....

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Hey:

Skip the weight loss, it is overrated. Trade me that Valk for my 87 Wing, then you can have a Goldwing and still each chocolate. Life is good.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

I know where there is a very pretty Cherry Red 2003 1800 for $9000 dollars. Has less than 40,000 miles on it.

It will be gone this week I am sure at that price, but when you get ready holler at me. I know lots of people with 1800's . Some will sell them pretty fair , just to have a new one.

Kit

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

NICE VALK MAN !!!
I wouldn't trade that for anything!!!

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

Good grief man what kind of power does she hold over you?! Tell her you want your Wing and when you get it she can ride on top no matter what she weights as long as she watches out with the pointy heels!

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

Ill trade ya and we both get some thing we need

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

Man, that's a really nice ride! The only thing wrong with it is....it ain't mine. :dude:When my wife started riding with me, I had an 1100 Shadow Sabre. On our first long ride, she said, "you need a more comfortable bike". I said, "ok" and went out and bought a GL 1500.:action:

I kept the Shadow until I wrecked the 1500, then made the mistake of trading it in on the 1800. Should have kept it. If there's anyway you can afford it, don't get rid of the Valkerie.

Welcome to the forum too! :waving:

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Oh there is no way I will get rid of the Black Beauty. Just like my guns you will have to pry my dead cold fingers from the grips before I let go my Valkyrie:D

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and the encouragement...... Anytime on the neighborhood let me know and if avaliable will be glad to try to meet.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
imported post

Hey, Stomper. Why would you want an 1800? You already have a perfect bike as it is.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

Nice looking bike! Don't worry, I was in your boat not too long ago. I wanted a GW so bad I could taste it, but couldn't quite manage it. Now, I have mine and I love it! I'll never go back!

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to chat and get great input.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.