Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Which button?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

Well, I don't anything about that system but CH1 CH2 Ch3 CH4 seem like likely choices for channel switches..of course they maybe multi functional and some other switch may have to be in the right position for them to switch channels???

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
imported post

On the left handlebar should be a control box that has a lever to change channels and the mute button

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Toggle switch on the left handlebar will change the channels.

To set the stations, find a station you want, press the "M" button, second from the right, then whichever channel button you want to store it at. AMB button is for enhanced stereo sound.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

There should be something similar to this on the left bar, if not, someone removed it.If you have a CB the will be two side by side. The one you want has a MUTE butt on on and an UP/DOWN toggle switch

Attachments

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
imported post

RonSena wrote:
On the left handlebar should be a control box that has a lever to change channels and the mute button
Mikef wrote:

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:

To set the stations, find a station you want, press the "M" button, second from the right, then whichever channel button you want to store it at. AMB button is for enhanced stereo sound.
What He said !

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
imported post

I have an 85 Aspencade, looks just like the photo. The AM/FM button (1st from left I think) is stuck on FM. Anyone know how to unstuick it? I thought about electric tuner cleaner, if you can still get it.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

Newbiker, the row of buttons that are on the right side of the three round buttons are the pr-selected ones for your favorite stations. the 1st button on the right side of the third round button is the AM - FM button. Now what I see in the picture is that the black buttons look like they are missing, maybe pulled out or off, because in the picture these buttons are not white. They are black. So if that's the case then you would have to get something to stick into the hole where the button is suppose to be and push it in and push lightly again and it will come out towards you and that willbe the other. So if you had the buttons there the button pushed down would be AM and release it and it come up and that would be FM. Taht's the way it is on my bike. Lets us know. Old Hawkeye.:D:)

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Remember ,if you have not stored the stations in the buttons (as in memory) then nothing will change when you push the buttons ,You have to search for the station first then put them into the memory of that button ,,Well thats the way it works on every radio I have seen and I am sure this one is the same ,,Ciaran

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

There is no tuner on the radio itself..... ya have to have the switch on the handlebar. Very stupid design. Buttons left to right. am/fm select, local/distant signal receive, 4 preesets, memory, and the "amb" button is for the tone of the tape player if I remember right.When you find a station you wish to keep, press the memory button, then one of the 4 preset buttons to save. You can't tune it to do this without the tuner toggle switch on the handle bars. honda should have put a tuner on the radio to begin with I think. Radio shack connection spray cleaner works very well for all your switches. My tuner toggle would barely workuntil I cleaned it and now works perfectly again.

By the way........ turn off your motorcycle.... it looks to me it is running at 8000 rpm's?:grinner:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

wow....I wish I said that..... :cheeky1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.