Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

why my last post was removed. I'm not selling anything, nor do I have a business I'm advertising. The post was put on the "other" boards, with several views, & favorable replies. I'm confused. I thought these boards were to let the world know, what you've done to your Goldwing.:shock:

Verdayne aka Wingnut

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

What was the post about Verdayne? Last post I read from you this morning had a picture of the new bits you fitted to your Goldwing. Maybeit gotdeleted by accident when moving it fromone forum to another (although I don't recall moving any today myself). This sometimes happens when we try to move a thread and forget to leave a redirect in the forum where it was posted. This happened with one of Vics threads a while back and he had to post it again. Post the topic again Verdayne.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

That's the problem with these high-tech forums Steve, too many buttons to play with and it's easy to click the wrong one, or forget to click it in your case! :p:p:p:p

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

That was me ,,I already sent apology by way of PM ....Ciaran

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

That explains what happened to my post offering everyone, except REDWING (he gets a 7up) a free pint. Oh well, maybe another time.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

What was the post anyway Verdayne? We are all interested now.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Here it is again.

Just updated our site, with some new pictures from today. Since I added the front fender LED medallion, Baker mirror wings, & saddlebag/trunk LED trim, I thought I had better get some new shots. Here's one picture, but you can go to our site to see more.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
imported post

Sure a fine lookin' ride! Makes my '85 show it's age.

G

·
imported post

Hey Verdayne aka Wingnut :waving:Sure nice looking :18blue:my neighbour is thinking of changing his :18red:for a :18blue:but he seems to think the :18red:isthe fastest colour.

:walker::18red::walker:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.