Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a set of brown saddle/trunk bags for sale that go in the 1200, $70.00,and a set of black saddle/trunk bags for sale that go in the 1500, $75.00. Both have the condor logo on them and are honda oem, not aftermarket. Also have burgandy top of the trunk travel bag with water proof cover for the 1500, $75.00. I've got a set of 1500 mufflers with clamps $50.00 you pay shipping from 54501. Have a set of Gl100 forks for sale $75.00 you pay shipping. Starter for a GL1000 $50.00. More stuff to come. Just bought 2012 and all used is going. :cheesygrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
imported post

jaxn wrote:
I have a set of brown saddle/trunk bags for sale that go in the 1200, $70.00,and a set of black saddle/trunk bags for sale that go in the 1500, $75.00. Both have the condor logo on them and are honda oem, not aftermarket. Also have burgandy top of the trunk travel bag with water proof cover for the 1500, $75.00. I've got a set of 1500 mufflers with clamps $50.00 you pay shipping from 54501. Have a set of Gl100 forks for sale $75.00 you pay shipping. Starter for a GL1000 $50.00. More stuff to come. Just bought 2012 and all used is going. :cheesygrin:
I'll take the bags for the 1500. Let me know how you want paid. I have paypal or can do a money order or check. Let me know how and how much.
 

·
Still Learning
Joined
·
13,270 Posts
imported post

Congadts on the upgrade!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
imported post

vtxcandyred wrote:
jaxn wrote:
I have a set of brown saddle/trunk bags for sale that go in the 1200, $70.00,and a set of black saddle/trunk bags for sale that go in the 1500, $75.00. Both have the condor logo on them and are honda oem, not aftermarket. Also have burgandy top of the trunk travel bag with water proof cover for the 1500, $75.00. I've got a set of 1500 mufflers with clamps $50.00 you pay shipping from 54501. Have a set of Gl100 forks for sale $75.00 you pay shipping. Starter for a GL1000 $50.00. More stuff to come. Just bought 2012 and all used is going. :cheesygrin:
I'll take the bags for the 1500. Let me know how you want paid. I have paypal or can do a money order or check. Let me know how and how much.
????? Any update?????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Sorry about that, you can make check or money order out to

Jack Kalies
3943 Bass Lake Road
Rhinelander, WI. 54501

When I get it I'll ship them to you
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
368 Posts
imported post

There is no trust in this world anymore - lol - just kidding
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
imported post

jaxn wrote:
Sorry about that, you can make check or money order out to

Jack Kalies
3943 Bass Lake Road
Rhinelander, WI. 54501

When I get it I'll ship them to you
I just got this. I'll get a money order tomorrow and it will be in the mail by Monday morning at the latest. I'm on six twelve hour days as we're in an outage so time is at a premium. Thanks!!!!!!!! I forgot, how much total??????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Morning, $75.00 total, I'll take care of the shipping. Thanks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
419 Posts
imported post

may be interested in the mufflers, whats the condition of them?

how far is rhinelander from chicago?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
imported post

jaxn wrote:
Morning, $75.00 total, I'll take care of the shipping. Thanks.
Thanks. It will be in the mail in the morning.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
imported post

vtxcandyred wrote:
jaxn wrote:
Morning, $75.00 total, I'll take care of the shipping. Thanks.
Thanks. It will be in the mail in the morning.
I p.m.'d you. The money order is on its way!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Rhinelander to Chicago I'd say about 5 hours. Mufflers are in very good condition with no rust pitting or anything. Don't know how to get pics on here but can e-mail you some if i get your e-mail addr. Could meet half way if youbuy me lunch :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
imported post

Did you get my P.M.?????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
imported post

vtxcandyred wrote:
Did you get my P.M.?????
Did the mail man deliver the envelope yet. Probly not yet. Tomorrow or Friday perhaps.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Mufflers, grips, and 1500 liners gone. Still have the 1200 bag liners, the foam tunnel fillers New in wrapper, another fork brace, trunk luggage rack chrome, brand new in the bow progressive fork springs, brand new in the box compufire alternator, leather bra set for lower wind screen mirrors and front fender, aluminum trim that goes up and around the pass backrest, chrome garnish below headlight and I'm sure there will be more. Been on a 1500 since 1989 so I've collected lotsa stuff. Burgandy carpet for the saddle bags (not the trunk):baffled:
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top