Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
25,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated to the great Illuminati empire. Once you are initiated to the illuminati empire you will get numerous benefits and reward.
Note: that this email message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining the illuminati empire, then you are advise not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.
Do you agree to be a member of the illuminati new world order? If YES!. Then kindly reply us back on our direct recruitment email only at: [email protected]
Please note, Kindly make sure all your response are send directly to the email stated above only at:> [email protected]
For more instructions on our membership process.
Note: Some email providers incorrectly place official Illuminati messages in their spam / junk folder or promotion folder. This can divert and exclude our responses to your emails.
The Illuminati.

Not a very exclusive club if they want me in it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lopeha

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,307 Posts
Very Exclusive Club there, huh?

dang, I knew that I was comingling with exceptional people :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Okay Dave. Join up and let's see what happens. They gave you an ultimatum. "Disloyalty here is not tolerated".
Now that is funny.

·
Administrator
25,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay Dave. Join up and let's see what happens. They gave you an ultimatum. "Disloyalty here is not tolerated".
Now that is funny.
I think I'll pass and see what happens.
Got another one that threatened to expose some secret video of me on all my social media accounts unless I sent money. I replied with something I can't post here. I don't have any social media accounts.

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
I wish I had some secret videos. LOL

Reactions: flylow

·
Registered
427 Posts
If the Illuminati empire are so rich, why are they using a run-of-the-mill Outlook email address?

·
Pwhoever
3,132 Posts
I got a strange text today just out of the blue. I was asked if I want to sell a certain piece of property that I definitely dont own. The property is located in Bakersfield California and just a simple check of my phone number would show that I am nowhere even close. Not sure what the angle was. Of course I sent a reply but I think it may have been a little over the top because I never got a response back...

·
Registered
427 Posts
LOL. Impossible to tell someone's location by their phone number's area code anymore. Mine is 518 (upstate NY) but I'm in Charlotte. My brother's is 207 (Maine) but he's been in Chattanooga for years.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,307 Posts
My ph# was issued in Arizona and then I moved to Oklahoma, I called up Verizon and asked for a new ph# that for the area code of my new home town... also wanted to be able to block some old callers from years ago.

·
Magic Moderator
4,530 Posts
I have a PA area code and I get spam calls from that state, I got 4 calls in one day from PA and I wrapped the phone in aluminum foil after that.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,307 Posts
wish you had the Call Filter that is on my phone, it traps 100 percent of those calls.
it is provided to me by Verizon, I think for a buck or two a month.

whatever, it is totally worth it, if the phone rings, it is for real.
I just smile when the phone sings my special END CALL song, and the ringer never made a chirp.
Look at the call list and it says "Rejected", Long Press, "lookup via web" and it says "RoboCaller"

·
Magic Moderator
4,530 Posts
I have Safelink Wireless its a government phone for low income, I'm thinking of going to a landline. I have my number on the 'Do not call' list but they still spam call.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,307 Posts
I have Safelink Wireless its a government phone for low income, I'm thinking of going to a landline. I have my number on the 'Do not call' list but they still spam call.
the DO NOT CALL list is a joke,
it requires that all RoboCallers refer to that list and not call you.
they are not even going to listen to that malarkey, that just tell the computer to dial this string of numbers and they go back to lunch.

·
Registered
427 Posts
The real problem is, they can tell the computer to dial a string of numbers, and make it appear as though the numbers are being dialed from a fake number. That pretty much removes the value of your "block number" feature, because you're blocking real numbers the bad guys have co-opted. And they'll just swap in a new fake number the next time.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,307 Posts
The real problem is, they can tell the computer to dial a string of numbers, and make it appear as though the numbers are being dialed from a fake number. That pretty much removes the value of your "block number" feature, because you're blocking real numbers the bad guys have co-opted. And they'll just swap in a new fake number the next time.
ummmm, you are wrong.........
Verizon can trace the caller to his phone, not what shows up on my phone as the incoming caller.
this is a Carrier Based filter, it has access to the Carrier Database IMEI numbers.

it is working 100 percent of the time for me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
The phone companies don't always know the point of origin, especially when multiple companies are involved, or if the originator has a legitimate purpose for spoofing their number, and yes there are legitimate purposes.

The new STIR/SHAKEN protocol is one way of closing the loophole most scammers use to spoof their numbers, and of securely communicating the actual originating number between phone companies, providing one of three levels of attestation that the originating number is valid.

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Many time I enjoy those calls.. "thank you so much, yeah I really need an extended insurance on my 1977 Pontiac." no sir I dont have a newer one, but my wife does HON, what year is your car....and so on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts