Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have pic's for all of it.

Here goes..all prices plus shipping you provide zip and I'll get a quote most stuff will fit in a $10 USPS flat rate box..weight not an issue with flat rate box.

gas tank with cap and petcock fairly clean $40
passenger pegs $10
highway pegs with HONDA on them $15
side stand $15
Swing arm $20
brake peddle $15
luggage rack $25
Triple tree with bearings and handle bar clamps $25
clutch perch $10
Brake perch with master $25
left switch box blinkers etc. with wires $15
drivers floor boards with heel toe shifter $50 (the shifter has been welded better than new reinforced with bolt inside the tubing!! attaches to the shift spline not the fork type)
rear brake caliper X2 $15
rear brake master X2 $20
headlight ears in great shape $30
headlight ears no so nice $15
crash bars basic $20
crash bars with full foot pads $50
crash bars full $30
gas tank gauge sender $20
air box $20
fan $15
handlebars X2 $10
right side switch on/off with wiring $20
center stand $20
Swing arm $25
Full wiring harness no cut wires....$40
mufflers with tails cut off..but nice...$40
header guards 3 of the four in good shape fourth road rash two straps broken $25
rear fender $20
rear inner fender $10
complete rear hub/drive..$40

I'll try and get pic's on a site so you can look at pics easily..one here shows some of the stuff. If you want pics PM me your email in a PM and I'll send you what your ask about.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
imported post

Do you have better pics of the highway pegs and luggage rack?

Thanks,

-J

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
imported post

RB do you have any pics of the headers, left switch box, right switch box, and crash bars, with and without footpads.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
imported post

RB

I 'll take the headlight rim and bucket. PM sent!

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I think I have responded to all the pm's and email's so far but there have been a lot..so if I missed you ask again..if you decided you don't want whatever it is you asked about please let me know so I can move on to the next request.

Just FYI..I can't use Paypal except one more time..I have a free account and it's almost used up. so it's pay by check and I'll send the stuff when the check arrives. I will box up and weigh what you ask for and get an accurate shipping cost if you send me your zip. I will ship most stuff USPS flat rate and they provide a free box and weight doesn't matter and that's $10 to anyplace in the US, if it will fit in their box, about 11X8X6 and another that's 12X8X3.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I have sold some stuff..goldwing highways pegs gone, driver pegs gone, full fake tank, rear turn signals, radiator, headlight bucket with light, headers, but can't edit the original post.

Also add... I have a complete rear hub/drive..$40 from a 79

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

RB if you will PM me with a list of all the items you have sold in your original post I will edit it......

Thanks

Claude....

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Bump

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I have a free PayPal account and have spent thousands of dollars through it and have never had a limit imposed.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

Hello. I'm a new member. I just got a GL1000 for an early Christmas present and wanted to see what parts you had left.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster you can send all you want through it. But you can only receive so much before you have to pay for it.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

RB do you by any chance have one of the anchor knobs for holding the fake tank sides on? I have managed to lose one from my 77.

Never mind I found mine.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Yep, I have floor boards sorry I haven't responded haven't been watching the board..better to send me a PM and I get an email notice

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.