Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. complete brand new seat cover, drivers backrest cover and pouch, passengers backrest cover. for 1983 aspencade or interstate gl1100. Asking $110.00
2. used seat with a couple of very smal cracks in cover, make offer for 83 gl1100
3. Used but in good shape drivers backrest cover and snap on pouch, plus passengers backrest cover. $45.00
4. Set of fog lights and brackets in very nice condition 55w, Asking $50.00
5. Radio and componets and wire harness from a 83 aspencade in working condition Asking $150.00
6. complete antenna and wiring and base. Asking $40.00
7. antenna base and wiring. $20.00
8. very nice set of saddle bags with crome bar on top covers Asking $200.00
9. Very nice trunk complete with luggage rack and back rest, small tear in backrest. Asking $100.00
10. this is plus shipping

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
You may want to add the color of seats, saddlebags and trunk to help garner more interest...

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
interested in the seat backrest and pouch covers.. What color?

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
new and used seat covers are black, used seat is black. the saddle bags and trunk are a silver color.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seats

I also have pics of everything I can send to people if they are truly interested.

·
Official "Cheeky Plonker"
1,230 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
130 Posts
fog lights

Hey DC, want to deal of the fog lights? PM me, zip code 32127.
Thanks,
Bob

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did anyone get the pics I sent?
Also have a GL1100 engine for sale as well. Asking $300.00

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
...what kind of shape is the engine in?

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The motor has about 35000 miles on it, has decent compression. comes with a good starter but no carbs. timing belts should changed.

·
Cyclebusters.com
908 Posts
i will see what is in volved in getting to your place. I need an 1100 engine

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't think so its for a seat with the backrest that inserts into the seat. and it is from saddlemens travelcade cover.

·
Registered
52 Posts
1. complete brand new seat cover, drivers backrest cover and pouch, passengers backrest cover. for 1983 aspencade or interstate gl1100. Asking $110.00
2. used seat with a couple of very smal cracks in cover, make offer for 83 gl1100
3. Used but in good shape drivers backrest cover and snap on pouch, plus passengers backrest cover. $45.00
4. Set of fog lights and brackets in very nice condition 55w, Asking $50.00
5. Radio and componets and wire harness from a 83 aspencade in working condition Asking $150.00
6. complete antenna and wiring and base. Asking $40.00
7. antenna base and wiring. $20.00
8. very nice set of saddle bags with crome bar on top covers Asking $200.00
9. Very nice trunk complete with luggage rack and back rest, small tear in backrest. Asking $100.00
10. this is plus shipping
Hello, this is a old thread, but would you still have the antenna and base? I'm actually not looking for it to even be working, I just like the look of the two antenna's at the back. I believe the left and right antenna mount brackets are mirror images as far as the mounting attachement and I'm looking for the Left if possible, though I could maybe make a right one fit.
thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
yes still have the ant and base
You have any photos? Is it the left or right side? And last but not least, how much to ship via USPS to my canadian postal code "V9T3C6".

I imagine you could break down the parts and ship in a tube due to the length of the ant.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
antenna

I think I have both left and right bases, will try to get pics today, and check on shipping costs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.