Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I keep checking all these posts about this NASSIR or that NASSIR... But nobody says what it is. What the heck is it?
:wtf:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

It is our national meet and greet here in the US! It is a great way to meet members of the forum personally! It gets you an opportunity to enhance your experience here on the forum and have a great time! I hope you come to this great time!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I was lucky enough to attend the very first one and it was soooooo good and we were well looked after by all the attending members.
Unfortunately, haven't had the opportunity to get to one of the following ones, but still plan to as soon as we can.
Wexy, Wingnut and Wingnut jnr. are all intending to come over to the one this year, all the way from Ireland, the home of this great site. :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Wow!

Sounds like a lot of fun to be had by all. One poster mentioned he bought some parts at , so I guess it includes some sort of retail or swap meet too?

I wish I could make it this year, but I don't think my bike will be on the road by then. I just bought an old 1982 Aspencade and it is in very rough shape right now- cosmetically AND mechanically. I can't even get the engine to turn yet.

I am posting my progress (or lack thereof right now) in the general forum with lots of pictures and stuff if anyone is interested in following it. I could use some serious mechanical guru help too right now, so please check it out if you can.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

ghostvet wrote:
Wow!

Sounds like a lot of fun to be had by all. One poster mentioned he bought some parts at , so I guess it includes some sort of retail or swap meet too?

I went to my first NASSIR last year and it was a blast. Not really a swap meet or like that. There is an dinner and auction night where all the NASSIR attendee's bring something to donate for the auction IE: spare parts or accessories, or something unique from your hometown or neck of the woods, You would be surprised what abroken tree limb fromEureka Springs Arkansas can bring at one of these typeauctions.

:cheesygrin::ssshh:

All the money that is raised from the auction goes directly to the costs of running and hosting the website itself and helps keep it free for all of us to enjoy without getting all of the advertising banners and such like that.

·
Just one of the guys
4,796 Posts
imported post

The simple description for the event is BIG PARTY!

A lot of time spent chatting with friends old and new, rides during the days to see the local sights, and yes indeed the dinner and auction is lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

I was also lucky enough to be able to attend NASSIR 4. I have only made it to one, but I plan on going again someday. For me it is available time off, plane and simple, otherwise I would go every year.Good conversation, good food, tall tales (off all sizes) nice looking Wings of all flavors. Go if you can make it.:bow:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

4/13/12 Note: We have had a computer failure and this will delay of ordering shirts, meals and looking at the itinerary until next week on http://www.nassir-news.com.

Sorry for the inconvenience but we will have plenty of time to get all our orders before in NASSIR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.