Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The word is out that Wexy is expanding his business ventures, in order to combat the recession.

From next week I do believe he will be able to offer not only stealer dealer terms on bikes, but will also be able to come and lay tarmacadam drives for you, and remove all that unwanted rubbish in your house.

Tiles slipped on your roof or new guttering needed? Not a problem, just call Wexy on his mobile and he will be round in a shot!!

Yes folks, our intrepid entrepreneur is investing in a travellers pick up truck, with drop sides and comes complete with fat woman and baby on her lap already installed.

He is currently perusing ebay for a nice late model caravan, double axle with frilly net curtains and also a trailer with road roller.

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

I can confirm that Miss Tan Y Gaer has joined Ciaran in this venture, until a suitable roller is aquired she jumps up and down on the tarmac to flatten it.

She calls it dancing....

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
I can confirm that Miss Tan Y Gaer has joined Ciaran in this venture, until a suitable roller is aquired she jumps up and down on the tarmac to flatten it.

She calls it dancing....
He only wants it flattened not pulverised!!!!!:shock::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:,Listen up shams ,, I doesnt take kndly to ye lot taken the mick outa me and de missus and da baabby..an laave miss tanygaer alone or I will comes to yer house and rob it wit me van and me bruthers an cusins :D

PS ,I can do ya a gud dael on a bita carpet

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

See, look at that he already speaks like a consumate professional!!!:shock::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

I need a wood floor installed in my kitchen...as long as there's no surcharge for fuel...

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Yes folks, our intrepid entrepreneur is investing in a travellers pick up truck, with drop sides and comes complete with fat woman and baby on her lap already installed.

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Might we expect to see an AXE planted firmly in the roof :shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Yis are all very funny ,wait till I tell me cuzins bout ye all ,they will call round and put yer eyeball in a sling :D

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

wexy wrote:
Yis are all very funny ,wait till I tell me cuzins bout ye all ,they will call round and put yer eyeball in a sling :D
Any of your cuzins got any teeth marks along the back side of his hand or up his left arm, only it may have been one of your relies that met my great dane alsation when I lived in Lincoln, from when he dicided he wanted to be on the inside of our place and the dog decided he didn't come with an invite. If it was, he should have joined the Irish Olympic 100 mtr sprint team.

:shock::cheeky1:

Nowadays they would have to face Helen the viking of course, plus me, right behind her!!!

(PS what colour is the carpet?);)

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
The word is out that Wexy is expanding his business ventures, in order to combat the recession.
Oh Oh...I fear we may have driven the "Fox" over the brink! He's turned to giving up all of his cronies, he is...first Geordie...now this thing about Wexy...:shock:

At this time, I'm glad to be on another continent...for surely I MUST be on his "hit list"...:cheeky1: :cool:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Oh Oh...I fear we may have driven the "Fox" over the brink! He's turned to giving up all of his cronies, he is...first Geordie...now this thing about Wexy...:shock:

At this time, I'm glad to be on another continent...for surely I MUST be on his "hit list"...:cheeky1: :cool:
No fear here FenderHead, I am always on the hit list!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Would ya likta buy a television sir ? ya cin get all them stations on it and it even talks to ya an all sir .

Now wheres me hammer till I fix yer winda fer ya :D

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
tis ttat the one we cans see thru yous window...
Welsh? :shock::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Like I have always said you guys sure do talk funny.....I haven't a clue what y'all are talking about??????:cheeky1:.......

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

I always figured Wexy had some "Travelin' blood" in him!:cheeky1:

Now move that caravan before I spray it down with pig crap!!:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

redbaron wrote:
Like I have always said you guys sure do talk funny.....I haven't a clue what y'all are talking about??????:cheeky1:.......

Claude.....
Wexy will explain in the morning I am sure Claude. In the mean time let me assure you that it is not anything to get worried about overnight!!!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Just found out wexy is also now collecting kids, I have offered him two of mine and flyone has offered one of his...

Unwanted kids wexy will take them...:cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.