Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

im bidding on a set of saddle bags w/bars on e-bay there off a 75 gl1000 im gonna try to make them fit my 81 gl 1100 what do yall think?

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

I don't know if they will fit or not but if not, I'm sure some from an 81 will come alongsooner or later!

Good luck,

Bob :11grey:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

There are several saddlebags and trunks on ebay right now that are for the 1100. When I was looking through the GL1100 stuff yesterday I believe I saw a bag mounting rack and a trunk mounting rack for the 1100. Who knows, maybe you'll be out bid on the 1000 set.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

hey jack i couldnt find any if you come across them again could you post me a link? these bags im bidding on are in great cond.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

There is a set of Hondaline Bags and rack on Ebay, auction no. 4556138206. Is this the type you are looking for?:jumper:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

thanks street those look great if i get out bid on mine ill try for those thanks again

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Theres been lots of GL1100 stuff on ebay this year. Kinda sad to know that theres a pile of dead GL1100s out there.:(
At least the donor parts will keep some others alive. :)

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

I have found out that some people will list bikes and parts in the wrong area(GL1100 Parts listed under American or British bikes) so when I start my search, I will go to accessories and put in Gl1100 instead of searching asian parts only. . It never fails to bring up items listed incorrectly. I should not be telling this as I have won several auctions on Ebay that no one bid on because of this. Now you can bid against me!!!:jumper:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.