Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just want to interject...

924 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Buckfarrack 
#1 ·
I just wanted to pause and interject here; that Dyna-Beads most righteously and assuredly, ROCK!

That's all... my work here is done!

Gotta Fly!

T

#3 ·
Let the clutch out a little farther T and they will roll too. :)

#4 ·
EEErrr ww ja wa wa that avitar looks familier. Is that a NASSIR photo?:raspberry:

I bet Mr. T has a spare set of those beads in his McGiver tool set in his trunk. ;)

#5 ·
I'll bet T's got a couple tires in there too. He's my HERO;):ssshh:

Good Eye!!:raspberry:

#8 ·
I bought my tire balance beads from O'Riellys parts store. 18 bucks for 10 oz. Good for a couple tire changes.
What.....:shock: man I didn't know O'riley's carried these beads man, do you just ask for Dyna Beads there or do you have a part number for them, or are they under the same name? I just waited a freaking week for someone off ebay to send them to me, the silly Honda parts store here in SA, Tx didn't carry them...Hummmmm Oh and I just learned I paid way to much for mine, about 15.00 per 2 ounce bag and I got two..Fudge..

#10 ·
littlebeaver -

The beads at O'Reillys' Auto are teflon coated glass beads (same as the Counteract beads I use) branded as "X-tra Seal" which is from 31-Incorporated www.31inc.com . When I first researched these beads - I found the MSDS, which showed these to actually be a branded retail package of the Counteract beads that I like.

If you'd like to get these from your local O'Reillys counterguy, have him look for 'XTS 15-308' on his computer (the 308 is an 8oz bag, they should also have access to 310 and 312 bags) - pricing is under $2usd per ounce. For one motorcycle you could see if they can get the 15-304 bag and then you can add half of that bag to each tire. These are usually in their local warehouse so same/next day availability is an pretty common.

I'm not a fan of the 15-303 and lower numbered beads as they are steel beads (still PTFE coated, but steel), which I've not had good experience with from other manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.