Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello you Wingers and I really have found a board where everyone helps their fellow man with his machine..I'm from Houston,Texas and I enjoy my Aspencade whenever I can.. I have issues with it that has stomped me from time to time but now being a member of this board,I think I can now "Git-er-dunn!!!"..Be checking and hopfully can give my two cents worth...

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:HaveItWillUseIt

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
73,716 Posts
Hallo HaveItWillUseIt

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Howdy and welcome to the forum! :waving:

Hello and thank you very much to a man from the steel state!! As I said earlier,I found a board that seems to care about wingers and their well being!! I hope to be of help one day to those who might need my 2 cents worth!!LOL!! I like this board already with all of its warm welcomes..:bow:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Why thank you very,very much..this seems to be a terrific place to be to discuss problems and get much needed info about your machine!! I like this board so far and hope that one day I may be able to give my 2 cents worth!! So far I have seen how to do an alternator conversion to my Aspencade which I'm going to attempt this week!!! Wish me luck...:readit:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.